Recent Topics

Ads

Murderous Intent tactic disappeared

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
flowingsnake

Murderous Intent tactic disappeared

Post#1 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:10 pm

The tactic Murderous Intent in the DoK path of Torture tree is unpurchasable. I had it working and then when I added another master point it just vanished. I have relogged and reset mastery points. I also reset mastery points and just purchased murderous intent, but it doesn't appear in my tactics.

Any ideas?

Ads
Ordoch

Re: Murderous Intent tactic disappeared

Post#2 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:12 pm

I'm fairly new (again) and can confirm this same issue. I put points up to that talent and 1 more to purchase it and it's never shown up in my ability pages (am now 23). I did the exact same process for one of the other trees (respec) and that one worked fine. I was thinking maybe it would unlock at a certain level (I'm a newb but I don't recall that ever being a thing) but so far no luck.

Lilim
Community Management

Post#3 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:28 pm

Ordoch wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:12 pm I'm fairly new (again) and can confirm this same issue. I put points up to that talent and 1 more to purchase it and it's never shown up in my ability pages (am now 23). I did the exact same process for one of the other trees (respec) and that one worked fine. I was thinking maybe it would unlock at a certain level (I'm a newb but I don't recall that ever being a thing) but so far no luck.

Hey,

if you have the same issue, please write your expirence in his ticket.
https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/19351

pvprangergod
Suspended

Post#4 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:20 am

Must be something to do with your level or bolster bugging. Its always worked fine at level 40.

Ordoch

Post#5 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:00 pm

I agree, if you followed the ticket both of us were in the 2x/2x range and using the same ui package. Additional Murderous Intent usability relating to bolstering was also discovered. I feel pretty confident that the ui and game files for client are ruled out.