Recent Topics

Ads

Witch Elf bolster bug in scenarios and rvr

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
nwind2002

Witch Elf bolster bug in scenarios and rvr

Post#1 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:08 pm

I’m not sure what is happening, but I made a witch elf last night, I did a scenario at level 2, and when I went into the scenario it was bolstering me up correctly, I had about 2,000HP and all of my other stats were correctly bolstered.

Everything was fine, until I died. I was killed in the scenario and then it took the bolster away for the rest of the scenario. I was sitting at 900 hp, and my other stats were now lowered.

For the remainder of the scenario I was getting 2 shot because my stats and HP were so low. I didn’t think anything of it, and I went into a second scenario and the exact same thing happened. I was bolstered before the scenario started, on my first death, I was unbolstered for the remainder of the scenario.

I’m not sure if my character is bugged and I should make another witch elf? I’m only level 8 and RR11 so it’s not like a huge time sink to remake one.

Ads
pvprangergod
Suspended

Re: Witch Elf bolster bug in scenarios and rvr

Post#2 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:22 pm

This is most likely caused from the recent change to tier 1 zones last week, nothing to do with your character. It was a pointless change which created a bunch of bugs that are still being dealt with.

shoelessHN

Post#3 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:28 pm

Nah it's a straight up bug and it happens when you level. The bolster breaks upon leveling up (happens quite often in low level sc). It's quite funny to see people with 500hp running around and dying to a single attack. It is effecting every class on order & destro.

Realistically until they fix it I'd try to level before going into the sc (if youre at like 85% go kill some mobs). Because you become useless upon losing that bolster if youre under ~lvl12.

nwind2002

Post#4 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:05 pm

Good to know, haha. I was doing my thing, and then just bam 1 shot haha.

Skullgrin

Post#5 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:46 pm

The solution is simple - DON'T DIE!!!

:lol: :P :lol:
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80