Recent Topics

Ads

No bag rolls for Barak Varr/Marsh of Madness zones

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
PaintedBlack

No bag rolls for Barak Varr/Marsh of Madness zones

Post#1 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:11 am

In the last week, I have taken the keep at Barak Varr twice on Destro - both times in which the zone lock provided no bag rolls to anyone in the region.

No, I did not just pop in only for the zone lock. My entire warband levelled it up from no stars to 2 stars, sieged it, locked it. There were other warbands as well.

Not a single person got a bag roll.

Only happened in this zone so far for me. First time thought it was just a weird glitch. Second time suggests something is off/bugged permanently with this zone

Ads
b00n

Re: No bag rolls for Barak Varr/Marsh of Madness zones

Post#2 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:54 am

has there been order order defending the keep/zone ? If there is not enough participation from the other side, it will result in 0 bag rolls. Additionally maybe it can help do you have the log from that lock ?
Destro: Chosen 85+, Zealot 80+, Sorceress 80+, Dok 80+, BG 80+, Magus 80+, Choppa 80+, WitchElf 80+
Order: SM 64, Warrior Priest 47, AM, BrightWizard, ShadowWarrior, Kotbs

PaintedBlack

Re: No bag rolls for Barak Varr/Marsh of Madness zones

Post#3 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:39 am

b00n wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:54 am has there been order order defending the keep/zone ? If there is not enough participation from the other side, it will result in 0 bag rolls. Additionally maybe it can help do you have the log from that lock ?
Yea both times there were at least 2 warband a of order defending the zone AND keep. It was a hell of a fight both times, which is exactly why it was so frustrating for an entire region of us not to get any rewards (twice…). Sadly i don’t have any logs nor do i know how to get them.

My purpose of posting this is so devs can see it and avoid it happening a third time.