Recent Topics

Ads

currency slots

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
bad147

currency slots

Post#1 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:56 pm

i moved a currency to the new slots they are gone disappeared hope its only me not everyone else
by GamesBond » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:10 pm
MaxHayman wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:12 pm On the backpack increase, I forgot to enable something on our release build so the slots are invisible. We're just creating a deployment, so a client patch will be released within the next couple of hours.

You can slot swap to get items out of the hidden slots for now. The items are not lost.
Go to full post

Ads
CTB

Re: currency slots

Post#2 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:04 pm

Happened to me also! Relogging does not fix it.

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#3 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:10 pm

MaxHayman wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:12 pm On the backpack increase, I forgot to enable something on our release build so the slots are invisible. We're just creating a deployment, so a client patch will be released within the next couple of hours.

You can slot swap to get items out of the hidden slots for now. The items are not lost.

Vholrat

[help request] marks lost

Post#4 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:37 pm

so i had 40 vanquishers and 10 oppressors in bag. after moving them by 1 slot they disappeared from my bag. i tried reload and relog but seems i lost all the moved amblems from my bag. any help please?

Vholrat

Post#5 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:41 pm

they "seems" to be lsot. i got disappeared some vanquisher marks and when i went to altdorf to vanquisher merchant he says I have not enough currency to purchase bla bla bla. i even tried to rag back the marks from slot where i posted em still no use. seems i lost them forever?

Vholrat

Re: [help request] marks lost

Post#6 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:50 pm

update: confirm mark lost. i locked a zone., got 5 vanquishers and in my bag still nothing,

EDIT: after the maw of today i "won" 5 more vanquishers and still empty bag. so am i unable to receive amrks anymore?

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#7 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:09 pm

Vholrat wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:50 pm update: confirm mark lost. i locked a zone., got 5 vanquishers and in my bag still nothing,

EDIT: after the maw of today i "won" 5 more vanquishers and still empty bag. so am i unable to receive amrks anymore?

The items are not lost. You can select another currency and swap it with the one that is hidden, considering you remember in which slot you've placed the -now hidden- currency.

It's not convenient but it's a quick work around until the hotfix is live.

Vholrat

Post#8 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:10 pm

GamesBond wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:09 pm
Vholrat wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:50 pm update: confirm mark lost. i locked a zone., got 5 vanquishers and in my bag still nothing,

The items are not lost. You can select another currency and swap it with the one that is hidden, considering you remember in which slot you've placed the -now hidden- currency.

sorry for double post. tried what you said. did not work and lost 10 invaders shard too now. (was topleft slot of 3rd bag)

Ads
GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#9 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:14 pm

Vholrat wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:10 pm
GamesBond wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:09 pm

sorry for double post. tried what you said. did not work and lost 10 invaders shard too now. (was topleft slot of 3rd bag)
Alright now split any other currency and use one of that currency, select it and drop it onto the top left slot of the 3rd bag. You will now have it replaced with the 10 invader shards.

I just tried it in-game, there are no current reports of someone completely losing them so you must be doing some tiny mistake. Nevertheless the hotfix shouldn't be far.