Recent Topics

Ads

Missing 2 skills from the spellbook (1 core ability, 1 mastery ability)

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Echopwnz

Missing 2 skills from the spellbook (1 core ability, 1 mastery ability)

Post#1 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:09 pm

My level 25 shadow warrior (nickname Echoxq) had two aforementioned abilities before I re-entered the game: mastery ability "Eye Shot" and core ability "Shadowstep". After the relog, respectively, these skills are gone. Who took two of my skills hostage - return them, I'm ready to pay! :cry:

Ads
Echopwnz

Re: Missing 2 skills from the spellbook (1 core ability, 1 mastery ability)

Post#2 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:39 pm

I rebooted from the game, disabled all add-ons, but it just helped to go to scenary, maybe someone will benefit from my experience

doky

Post#3 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:38 pm

they bugged, somewhere at 30+ levels they behave normaly

Lilim
Community Management

Post#4 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:17 am

Echopwnz wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:09 pm My level 25 shadow warrior (nickname Echoxq) had two aforementioned abilities before I re-entered the game: mastery ability "Eye Shot" and core ability "Shadowstep". After the relog, respectively, these skills are gone. Who took two of my skills hostage - return them, I'm ready to pay! :cry:
Hey,

with lvl 25 it's impossible to get "Shadowstep", you don't have enough points to skill that in your tree.
"Eye Shot" is another story, that should be possible to use. You've checked your skill tree and your equip?

BluIzLucky

Post#5 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:09 am

Spoiler:
Lilim wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:17 am
Echopwnz wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:09 pm My level 25 shadow warrior (nickname Echoxq) had two aforementioned abilities before I re-entered the game: mastery ability "Eye Shot" and core ability "Shadowstep". After the relog, respectively, these skills are gone. Who took two of my skills hostage - return them, I'm ready to pay! :cry:
Hey,

with lvl 25 it's impossible to get "Shadowstep", you don't have enough points to skill that in your tree.
"Eye Shot" is another story, that should be possible to use. You've checked your skill tree and your equip?
Shadowstep is core now.

On a side note, it would be nice if we could get a RoR builder linked to the database so all changes would be updated automatically, don't think it's been updated since 2019.
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70