Recent Topics

Ads

[Support] I cannot log in with my character

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Moros

Re: [Support] I cannot log in with my character

Post#41 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:23 am

I face the same problem, porting from a GM helps just 1 time.
By an accident at work I logged in via VPN and it works. After several tries loggin in with and without VPN, logging in with a VPN was always possible and without I always got the throw back to the character selection screen or a completely client chrash.
I mean it is no solution to play with a 120ms ping through a VPN instead of 20ms but at the end you are able to log in.
Last edited by Moros on Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#42 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:41 am

Moros wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:23 am I face the same problem, porting from a GM helps just 1 time.
It sure is, as I mentioned, the GMs will port the stuck characters until the developers find a solution. We know it's inconvenient but that's what we have in hands at the moment, annoying issue for both the players and the staff.

nik89

Post#43 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:53 pm

holswig crashed while using (teleport) flag in city.(altdorf ongoing). can't log back in.

matflex

Post#44 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:54 pm

Zykxx slayer

carter

Post#45 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:15 pm

charname: Hanno

thank you

Meliannia

Post#46 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:10 pm

Dawnrider

mika9713

Post#47 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:58 am

hey hey Celiana blocked again
Celiana WE 90
Celhiana sorc 80+
Celyana WL 80+
Cehliana AM 80+
Zaniah Wh 80+

wonshot

Post#48 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:51 pm

Bombling too, just to not spam this topic. but this issue is still massive for those of us involved. Takes between 5-15mins to even log on, trying to brute force. And if you log on several times a day this easily takes out around 45mins of my daily playtime.

latest interesting bug i had happening when trying to bruteforce was the "change name" box appeared when kicked to char-select, despite havnt namechanged this toon in 3 years :D
Also had subscribtion expired and other errors. Again only on this one toon.

Yesterday I logged on 3 times on the BW. all 3 times i took more that 10minuts of constantly getting kicked to char select.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Ads
ZEDE

Post#49 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:22 pm

Hello
I have a "little" workaround, which takes 1 minute longer.
I permanently leave a low level character on the market place in altdorf.
I connect directly to it.
I immediately perform the disconnection via the interface and the "disconnection" function, timer of 20 sec.
I come back to the selection screen and I choose the character who has trouble connecting and click on play.
Here it works at 95%, from time to time you have to do it twice but it's rather efficase

squiggastolemybike

Post#50 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:45 pm

I have many characters bugged (some heavily some less so), I do not think it has anything to do with a 'main character' per se. I remember even before the login bug fully returned I was already for some days or weeks not able to relog correctly, after exiting to login screen the next character I was trying to log in was getting kicked to default login background (order camp with no characters), and after exiting the game I could then log in to anything. I did not have characters bugged back then for sure, but the process of relog was malfunctioning already back then. Maybe the the issue is not with the characters themselves and their quests and inventories and whatnot.
83 Marauder ][ 82 Zealot ][ 82 Chosen
83 Black Orc ][ 82 Ironbreaker ][ 81 Blackguard
82 Sorceress ][ 83 Choppa ][ 82 Shadow Warrior
81 Witch Elf ][ 81 Witch Hunter ][ 81 Squig Herder
83 Shaman ][ 82 DoK ][ 80 WP ][ 79 SL, SM, WL