Recent Topics

Ads

[Support] I cannot log in with my character

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
daVidchi

Re: [Support] I cannot log in with my character

Post#51 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:40 pm

Character Name Ragonor
Just now i managed to log in after 10 tries. Sometimes if u log in to another Character first it works, sometimes if u just try several times with this Character it works. Tendency of needing more login-tries each following time.

Exactly the same issues as Omegus described. One time i also crashed being dead in scenario and not pressing the Respawn Button (maybe i wouldve been ported out of SC at this point?)

- I also deleted cache, did Client Repair, deleted that Users UI-Folder under Ror/User/Settings/Martyrs Square/Ragonor/
- tried replacing that Folder with one of another Char to no avail
- lately i had installed 2 new Addons: TalismanGenie and talisman-monitor both from https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/
- it's my main character, but not the one that i created first. it's also the only one that i do the Dwarfen Event with and got pretty far already in all 3 (got all 3 awards in Ekrund, 2 awards in Blood in the Water, 2 awards in T4). all other character logins work fine.

Omegus wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:41 pm Main char it happens to is Zomega. The circumstances:

1) Get to character select and press "Play" as usual
2) Loading screen comes up with the name of the zone I am in (happens on different zones not just IC)
3) After a moment the loading screen vanishes and I am back to character select. It shows by character (a Zealot), except it is now showing up on the Order character select page. None of the other characters on the account are visible. The "Play" button has gone, but I can press the servers button to reconnect to the server again.
Spoiler:
5) If I don't press anything then the screen eventually goes black
Spoiler:
6) Usually gets stuck in a loop until I close and restart the client.

Has been happening on and off for weeks, getting more and more frequent as time goes on. It happened just now which is how I got the screenshots. My character was in Black Crag at the time of writing. I've managed to finally get in this time, but chances are it will happen again tomorrow.

This was not my first time in today either - I have been logged in for a lot of the day and had the same issues when first logging in this morning.

edit: I have also deleted cache, addons and all user settings (keybinding, stuff saved by addons, etc), to no avail.
Additionally sometimes the "Play" Button in lower right corner greys out for all Chars after first login attempt.

Ads
doky

Post#52 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:19 pm

Iamwithstupid
Screensava

theese two fellaz cant load in

Seteban

Post#53 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:12 am

Hey all, dev's, gm's and other's,

i don't know if my issue occured two days ago fits this topic, but at least it's getting close.

I am not able to get on my character screen for a log in.
I start the launcher, game starts, right before the character screen the black check box on the right says as usual:
entering the fray...
connecting to server...
handshaking...
logging in...

After the first logging in it takes a while and i get the message: "The server closed your connection; you have been disconnected."
The Server Selection window pops up.

I never had any issues before - nor i needed a port or something else in the past.
I deleted cache, tried with clean UI folder, nothing so far.

Main Character is "Vhalra" Zealot

any support on what i can do to fix this much appreciated.

cheers

Rogit

Post#54 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:43 pm

Character: Rogia

Crashed while flying to Marshes yesterday and unable to login after that.
Appears to be logged in in the guild window even while I am logged in with another character which is also in the guild.

Thanks for the support.

OmgPotato

Post#55 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:09 pm

Continuing to have this login issue. Today I've gotten this after several failed login attempts, and I wondered if it might have something to do with the bug.

Character: Bokbokdok

https://imgur.com/lx18hv2

A few minutes later...

https://imgur.com/wbPgXQ1

Omegus

Post#56 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:48 pm

Just to update that I still have this issue constantly on Zomega. Today it has gotten worse as I have started being being booted back to the login screen when changing zones too.

On the most recent attempt when I logged back in my inventory was empty. Did a /reloadui and it restored the items in my bags, but the items in my hotbars were bugged. Currency tab is still flooded with quest items in the 3rd bag.

Edit: just tried to relog to fix everything, got back in and my inventory, hotbars and character armour slots were empty.

Update: attempted another log/out log in, game crashed completely
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Rogit

Post#57 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:34 am

Rogit wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:43 pm Character: Rogia

Crashed while flying to Marshes yesterday and unable to login after that.
Appears to be logged in in the guild window even while I am logged in with another character which is also in the guild.

Thanks for the support.
Bug still remains

Omegus

Post#58 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:27 am

Update: after noticing inventory corruption in the UI, ranging from everything missing or the current/quest tabs having duplicate items (visual only, not actual dupes), items in the wrong bag, etc, I moved all my currency items back into the original top 2 bag sections and have left the recently added 3rd currency bag empty. I'm now logging in/out/in/out with no issues at all. I'll keep this thread updated with whether the fix is permanent or not.

I seem to remember this started happening about the time the 3rd currency bag was added and for me at least it has always caused inventory issues when I started making use of the space.

edit: Nope! was just coincidence. Just had the bug occur again. Shame :(
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Ads
geraldtarrant

Post#59 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:23 pm

Omegus wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:27 am Update: after noticing inventory corruption in the UI, ranging from everything missing or the current/quest tabs having duplicate items (visual only, not actual dupes), items in the wrong bag, etc, I moved all my currency items back into the original top 2 bag sections and have left the recently added 3rd currency bag empty. I'm now logging in/out/in/out with no issues at all. I'll keep this thread updated with whether the fix is permanent or not.

I seem to remember this started happening about the time the 3rd currency bag was added and for me at least it has always caused inventory issues when I started making use of the space.

edit: Nope! was just coincidence. Just had the bug occur again. Shame :(

Actually this worked for me, so it might be related somehow.
It might be connected to debolster thing as well, since all T4 chars i entered t1 with are affected.

EDIT: No, it doesnt work, bug occurs again and again.
Last edited by geraldtarrant on Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Muschroom / Gloom / Iznoogood
Orz Guild
Nr1 Sorc Preaseason1 Solo, Nr1 Sorc Season3 Group

boofors

Post#60 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:32 am

character: Fornax

crashed while in Caledor