Recent Topics

Ads

[Support] I cannot log in with my character

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
GamesBond
Former Staff

[Support] I cannot log in with my character

Post#1 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:53 pm

Hello, if you're unable to log in with one of your characters, it's because there's a recurring bug that is caused by some random minor things that are almost impossible to completely track. We know it may be annoying but it shouldn't take long to get you back in-game by manually teleporting you.

What should you do now?
- Write your bugged character's name below, the guild he's in and what did you experience.
- Try to unstuck yourself by spamming "/stuck" in your chat while on the loading screen. To do so, press Enter while on the loading screen and type "/stuck", then Enter again, and repeat it twice.
- If after 24 hours, your character wasn't accessible, feel free to duplicate your request in this thread as a reminder.
- If, for some reason, you're still facing this issue after several days, contact one of the GMs or CMs directly so we could follow up closely. Make sure to let them know that you've tried to unstuck, been teleported before, waiting and nothing worked.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: I don't know what happened, I just cannot log in with my character anymore?
Spoiler:
A: Write your character name and the guild that character is in, and wait for a GM to teleport you.
Q: I've already written my character name, when do I expect the teleport to occur?
Spoiler:
A: There's no fixed time to when a Game Master would support you. Let's start with a day, if you've been locked for more than a day then please mention it.
Q: A Game Master has teleported my character, but I still cannot log in with it. What should I do?
Spoiler:
A: Please feel free to write your name in this list again so they can teleport you again.
Q: I think I have an idea or a suspicion to what has caused this bug to occur. Do I share them with you?
Spoiler:
A: Please feel free to share what you have on your mind alongside your character name, we're interested in finding clues!
by GamesBond » Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:23 am
JUNE 10TH PATCH UPDATE

We're aware of the latest issue causing some players to remain stuck and unable to play. Sorry for this recurring inconvenience, rest assured it annoys us as much as it annoys you, because it's often hard to find a link and instantly fix this issue.

If you'd like to login the soonest, please ask your guild leader/officers, Game Masters or myself to temporarily kick you from your guild so you could login. Please ask your leader/officers first.

Which is why I would like to ask you to share with us more details from now onwards, here's the format that would help developers:

Code: Select all

- Character name
- Character guild
- Character level

- When did it start to happen? (Time/Day)
- Where was your character? (which zone/scenario)

- Have you participated in Garden of Morr scenario?
-- After playing Garden of Morr, were you able to log out and log in again later/on another day and play normally?
Go to full post

Ads
Myrmer9247

Re: [Support] I cannot log in with my character

Post#2 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:40 pm

Heya, my characters name is Ganja, been stuck all day. Not sure what happened there, but id appreciate a port. =)

wonshot

Post#3 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:03 pm

charname: Bombling

My workaround seem to be just bruteforce keep trying, usually takes between 1-25 attempts.
I try pretty much everything between /stuck /stuck in loadingscreen - to restarting the client. seems to be random when the game lets me in.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

sioding
Game Master

Post#4 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:24 pm

Both done - sorry Bombling you've got a free port
OCRANA ...deal with it!
Jolinor
Siolor

sioding[at]returnofreckoning.com

mika9713

Post#5 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:01 pm

Imagehello, it's been 3 weeks now that I have these bugs with my character: celiana Witch elf, Persian often crashes, often in zone download, sc, after that, I can not connect her anymore, I can connect all my characters except her.
Celiana WE 90
Celhiana sorc 80+
Celyana WL 80+
Cehliana AM 80+
Zaniah Wh 80+

Omegus

Post#6 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:41 pm

Main char it happens to is Zomega. The circumstances:

1) Get to character select and press "Play" as usual
2) Loading screen comes up with the name of the zone I am in (happens on different zones not just IC)
3) After a moment the loading screen vanishes and I am back to character select. It shows by character (a Zealot), except it is now showing up on the Order character select page. None of the other characters on the account are visible. The "Play" button has gone, but I can press the servers button to reconnect to the server again.
Spoiler:
5) If I don't press anything then the screen eventually goes black
Spoiler:
6) Usually gets stuck in a loop until I close and restart the client.

Has been happening on and off for weeks, getting more and more frequent as time goes on. It happened just now which is how I got the screenshots. My character was in Black Crag at the time of writing. I've managed to finally get in this time, but chances are it will happen again tomorrow.

This was not my first time in today either - I have been logged in for a lot of the day and had the same issues when first logging in this morning.

edit: I have also deleted cache, addons and all user settings (keybinding, stuff saved by addons, etc), to no avail.
Last edited by Omegus on Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Psychoxell

Post#7 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:49 am

Charname: Adeptha

i tried to delete Chache folder, User Profile Folder and All Addons. Sometimes it works after this. But after next logoff the same issue.
I only have it with this character. All the other little toons working fine.

i also used the client repair function without improvement
Last edited by Psychoxell on Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adeptha - Warrior Priest - RR92 - Bene Tleilax

manningus

Post#8 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:19 am

Character name: Mng

Hi there, got exactly the same problem as Omegus.

Ads
Quandar

Post#9 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:22 pm

Main: Anjanolian

Every 3th sc pop, whenever I try to join, character is always dc (it did start last Friday)...
and I have to try again and again to login (when I try to login with other character, its working)...
Now, I have to log in with other character first to login main.

thx for help
The Bride of Khaine

Valkeera

Post#10 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:18 pm

Character name: Filomenes

I'm getting this issue with being kicked out when zone is loading only with this character, for all others under my profile I'm able to join the game just fine.