Recent Topics

Ads

[Support] I cannot log in with my character

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Kuss

Re: [Support] I cannot log in with my character

Post#851 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:00 am

I had been away for a year or more and noticed this on two characters I rarely play.

-Character name: Ofay, Bright Wizard and Berkshire, Engineer
-Character level: both sub level 40, 30 and 12
-Character guild: can't remember, but most likely none.
-When started: at least a year ago or more but didn't care enough to report it.

Ads
vigilantsoul

Post#852 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:24 am

-Character name: Bernadette
-Character level: 40/82
-Character guild: Gimle
-When started: 26.11.2022
It was all good friday ( even when even has started ) But broken after restart , please let me play my runie during event , i want new mount and pies ! This is very annoyoing that i never can play her during any global event , guild kick is not an option because i guild leader

Rozmarine1664

Post#853 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:03 pm

-Character name: Targitai
- Character guild: Gimle
- Character level: 40/85
- When did it start to happen? near 2 days ago.
- Where was your character? Ostland

Targy

Post#854 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:05 pm

-Character name: Targibomb
- Character guild: Forces of Order
- Character level: 40/65
- When did it start to happen? 30/11/22 @ 20:40 approx.
- Where was your character? Etaine

sloder

Post#855 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:58 am

-Character name: Magmarr
- Character guild: none
- Character level: 35/36
- When did it start to happen? 01/12 approx 2.30pm +8
- Where was your character? Talabecland

Finished a scenario and just got kicked from the game and can't log in since, other characters can log in.

Rozmarine1664

Post#856 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:25 pm

-Character name: Targitai
- Character guild: Gimle
- Character level: 40/85
- When did it start to happen? near 1/2 day ago.
- Where was your character? Praag

megatweed

Post#857 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:18 pm

2nd try in this forum 8) been about 3 weeks, plz help!
Character name: Deerface
-Character level: 13 Warrior Priest
-Character guild: N/A
-When started: Sunday 11/13
Returning player here...Says Loading Barak Varr. I tried the /stuck *2 spam thing and reinstalling and reconnecting like 20x to no avail. After loading it brings me back to char select screen. Thanks!

kniror

Post#858 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:43 am

-Character name: Hellcat
- Character guild: Vlos Veldrin
- Character level: 40/80
- When did it start to happen? 5 days ago.
- Where was your character? Avelorn

Ads
SickRose

Post#859 » Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:45 am

my character since pie event is stuck and cant log in even, after typing /stuck over and over... 2, 3 over and over Evilrose is my sorc that i cant get to log

rojonikhatun

How to Close a Sale Sales Techniques and Why They Work

Post#860 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:40 am

The close is a decisive moment in sales where you win or lose Choosing the right phrases to seal a deal is crucial This moment is probably the final verdict, which determines whether your efforts will be worthwhile or not. You're not the only salesperson who is apprehensive in the closing phase. However, without that sense of risk, successfully closing a sale wouldn't be as exciting – which leads salespeople to continually strive for more. Because sales professionals are expected to generate the best win rates possible with their efforts, many sales closing techniques have been developed over the years. Here are some proven closing techniques and why they are so effective.

How to close a sale Index How to close a sale Traditional closing techniques Now or Never Close Summarized Closing Sharp Lock Modern sales closing techniques 4. Sales Closing Question 5. Assumed Sale Closing 6. Closing of Sale with Withdrawal Whatsapp Number List of Services/Resources 7. Soft Sale Closing To close a sale with a prospect, there are many techniques you can employ. Here are some of them: Traditional closing techniques Traditional sales closing techniques usually employ a few psychological tricks designed to give you that final push. Here are two of the most common ones. 1. Now or Never Close This is where sellers make an offer that includes a special benefit that leads to immediate purchase.

For example This is the last product at this price We have a discount just for customers who sign up today If you commit to buy now, I can quickly move you to the front of the implementation queue” This technique works because it creates a sense of urgency and can help overcome inertia when a potential customer wants to buy – but for some reason isn't making the final decision. Of course, you should always establish value before offering a discount or promotion. 2. Summarized Closing Salespeople who use this closing technique reiterate the items the customer is buying (emphasizing value and benefits) in an effort to get the prospect to sign up.