Recent Topics

Ads

Queen of the Silver Depths

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Stahn123
Banned

Queen of the Silver Depths

Post#1 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:22 am

Is it just me, or does the 2nd plate not currently work? You go into the stunty mining pit, first head on the wall on your left looks straight across the room and there's the plate on the far side. You can target it, but you can't click it to get the next note. Another broken quest or just a "feature" for Destro? Apparently it worked before as at least 1 person has the reward, but it apparently isn't working as of now.

Ads
zarlemagne

Re: Queen of the Silver Depths

Post#2 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:24 am

Stahn123 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:22 am Is it just me, or does the 2nd plate not currently work? You go into the stunty mining pit, first head on the wall on your left looks straight across the room and there's the plate on the far side. You can target it, but you can't click it to get the next note. Another broken quest or just a "feature" for Destro? Apparently it worked before as at least 1 person has the reward, but it apparently isn't working as of now.
Yes it works, as i have done the chain multiple times myself and helped others do it, but are you sure it's the 2nd and not the 1'st plaque your trying to find ?

1st clue
"Before the mines a miner stands, Look with his eye to see the way"

Thats sounds like the one you are looking for and is just outside the stunty pit, next to a door @24.7K, 33K

2nd Clue
"Our Journey to Kvinn-Wyr Follows the south-west course"

Thats the one inside the stunty pit next to the SW tunnel entrance @20K, 43K and sounds like the one you are trying to click on.

Created a guide to it HERE

Stahn123
Banned

Re: Queen of the Silver Depths

Post#3 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:27 pm

When I say "2nd" it's the 2nd step, getting the quest from the stone is the first. So there is another plaque I've missed if that is the case. Which just doesn't make sense much considering the first clue is to follow the gaze of the statue, which puts the SW corner as the marker logically for the next step. I hate it when quests don't even follow their own directions. So needlessly over done. Thanks for clearing that step up.