Recent Topics

Ads

Can login to forum but cannot login to client

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Vilhjamr

Can login to forum but cannot login to client

Post#1 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:07 am

I am having an issue where i cannot log into the RoR launcher......even though i can log into the site here and have reset my password......been a month or so

Ads
GamesBond
Former Staff

Re: Can login to forum but cannot login to client

Post#2 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:51 am

Vilhjamr wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:07 am I am having an issue where i cannot log into the RoR launcher......even though i can log into the site here and have reset my password......been a month or so
Hey, I've split your post from the other thread cause this isn't the same issue.

Please try using a simple password that has, for example: 8-10 characters, no special characters (don't use ç ê ä ë ^ # @ * or anything alike). You can use capital letters and numbers if you want. Try logging in with that new password, if it works, proceed and enable Two Factor Authentication (2FA) so you could secure your account as the password is simple.

To activate the 2FA, head to your User Settings - 2 Factor Authentication section on the forum. If you use OTP codes, please save them - take a screenshot or a picture from your mobile - anything that won't end up missing. I would suggest using a third-party app which is way more reliable, like the Google Authenticator app (for Android OS | for iOS) as it's safer, doesn't lose your codes and is easily accessible as long as you have your mobile.

Vilhjamr

Post#3 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:22 pm

That did not work.

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#4 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:54 pm

Vilhjamr wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:22 pm That did not work.
Then what is the issue exactly so we could support you? What's the error that is popping?

Vilhjamr

Post#5 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:42 pm

I cannot log into the launcher to play, it says incorrect password, ive reset the passwords a few times and still cannot log in so i can play, i can access everything on the site and forum just fine.

Vilhjamr

Post#6 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:51 pm

Ive gained access im assuming this was operator error on my part, thank you for your time.