Recent Topics

Ads

Vanishing quest - Once 'n' Future git

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Buling

Vanishing quest - Once 'n' Future git

Post#1 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:31 am

So i'm struggling to find out if theres something i'm missing or if it's a bug.

Because this quest isn't on the wiki I can't seem to track any info down.

I've completed multiple steps of Once'n'futre git on my choppa. I got as far as the chapter 22 quest and turned it in, then the next step popped up. I've accepted it, but both the vendors greyed out quest marker and my quest list are empty.

Originally i thought this was a level issue as i was 31 at the time, but i'm now 35 and it's still not come back. Is this stuck behind a level 36 cap for a level 36 weapon, or have I missed something else? If not is this likely a bug I need to raise?

Ads
Karl

Re: Vanishing quest - Once 'n' Future git

Post#2 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:59 am

Had the exact same experience - expected the quest to continue but it was just over with out any ”propper” reward. What is it supposted to give?

Omegus

Post#3 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:29 pm

I can't remember if the chain had a proper reward or not, but it's a precursor to the quest to get the pocket item which gives more gold. Seek out Grazlug da Wanderer to see if he now has a quest to get the pocket item. If so, then you have completed the Once 'n' Future Git questline.

Grazlug can be found in K8P in the main level. Red room, up some scaffolding at 30k x 18.5k ish.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Lilim
Community Management

Post#4 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:16 pm

Hey,

you could write a Bug Tracker ticket here: https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues

Do some screenshots and a little description what happened.
Maybe, but that's just a shot in the dark...Lheana is reworking the Chapter 22 Greenskin quests atm.
So maybe there will be a fix in the near future (but a Bug Tracker ticket is always helpfull)

Karl

Post#5 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:38 pm

Lilim wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:16 pm Hey,

you could write a Bug Tracker ticket here: https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues

Maybe, but that's just a shot in the dark...Lheana is reworking the Chapter 22 Greenskin quests atm.
So maybe there will be a fix in the near future (but a Bug Tracker ticket is always helpfull)
So it is a bug and quest the quest is supposed to giva a reward - If not what is there to report on bugtracker?

Lilim
Community Management

Post#6 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:25 pm

Karl wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:38 pm

So it is a bug and quest the quest is supposed to giva a reward - If not what is there to report on bugtracker?

What?

Skullgrin

Post#7 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:15 pm

Is this the quest line that sends you after mushrooms? If so, the last part sends you back to Barak Varr, to the goblin in the camp on the north side of the map. I can't remember tho, been running all of these thru as fast as I could. I do know that I finished this quest line tho, so it is doable.

I still can't find the red face paint in K8P, it's driving me crazy. Oh, and is there a way past that zone gate near the Bashin' Pit? The one thats is in the middle of the ramp thingie on the outside? One of the quests is turned in up past it, and theres another quest giver up there named Cap'n Crunch that I cant get to either.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Omegus

Post#8 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:31 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:15 pm Is this the quest line that sends you after mushrooms? If so, the last part sends you back to Barak Varr, to the goblin in the camp on the north side of the map. I can't remember tho, been running all of these thru as fast as I could. I do know that I finished this quest line tho, so it is doable.

I still can't find the red face paint in K8P, it's driving me crazy. Oh, and is there a way past that zone gate near the Bashin' Pit? The one thats is in the middle of the ramp thingie on the outside? One of the quests is turned in up past it, and theres another quest giver up there named Cap'n Crunch that I cant get to either.
Red Face paint is invisible and bugged but you can click on it: https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/19469

That extra area with Cap'n Crunch is restricted to guilds. Join a high enough level guild to gain entry to that outer area and the "Waaagh Room" inside K8P.

Ads
Karl

Post#9 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:33 am

Lilim wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:25 pm
Karl wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:38 pm

What?
OK, let my try again - i'm not trying to pull a Jedi mind trick - it was unlcear to me if the quest just ended in a lame way by design or if it was a bug. If i don't know this or the reward, then what is supposed to be reported as a bug?

Omegus

Post#10 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:21 am

First of all, to see if you did actually reach the end of it or not, follow my advice in post #3 to see if the follow-up quest is now available. If so then you at least know that you reached the end of the Once n Future Git questline. If the follow-up quest isn't there then something bugged out with the Once n Future Git quest.