Recent Topics

Ads

Username

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Jacknife

Username

Post#1 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:50 am

Hello, I just started playing this game and I'm pretty much loving it so far, I never played an MMORPG as unique as this one, my question now since I'm giving serious thoughts to making this game my home :) , I feel bad for not making my username like my in-game character name, I would like to know if there is any chance that I can change my username to my in-game character's name, if not is it okay to create another account with the name I want if possible just for the forums :?: Thanks :oops:

Ads
Tillirage

Re: Username

Post#2 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:25 am

you can use command .changename in-game. As far as I know you can changed it once per month.

Jacknife

Post#3 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:45 pm

Tillirage wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:25 am you can use command .changename in-game. As far as I know you can changed it once per month.
I like my in-game name, that's why I want to make it my forum name too so I can design an avatar and signature that fit, I know I will be playing just that character

saupreusse
Developer

Post#4 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:13 pm

Jacknife wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:45 pm
Tillirage wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:25 am you can use command .changename in-game. As far as I know you can changed it once per month.
I like my in-game name, that's why I want to make it my forum name too so I can design an avatar and signature that fit, I know I will be playing just that character
thats not possible. you could create a new account with the name of your liking though

Jacknife

Post#5 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:32 pm

saupreusse wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:13 pm
thats not possible. you could create a new account with the name of your liking though
Great, thanks

Tillirage

Post#6 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:00 pm

Oh shoot my bad dawg. Misread it. :D