Recent Topics

Ads

Logged in naked-lost gear pieces

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Frozenover

Logged in naked-lost gear pieces

Post#1 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:30 pm

Hi,

Logged in on my rr87 sorc for the first time since February and was seminaked - my sov pieces were unequipped.

It turns out my bag was almost fuII and some sov pieces are lost. I can´t locate the lost voidlord helm or voidlord ring in either k8p or IC banks.

Has anyone had a similar issue to this? I also tried making space in my bag and relogging but no gear reappeared in my bag.

Help would be appreciated - thanks in advance.

Ads
Frozenover

Re: Logged in naked-lost gear pieces

Post#2 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:41 pm

Okey so same bug on my WE but bag had plenty of space so all pieces could be re-equipped. Following is loads of wards unlocks I’ve unlocked ages ago - not sure why I’m getting all these ward unlocks from vanq and invader etc when I’m already geared in sov. However help or explanation of what to do on sorc is still needed. Thanks.

Kaelang

Post#3 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:45 pm

There should be a Buy Back option in the vendors which you can use to retrieve any items that were unequipped with a full inventory.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Frozenover

Post#4 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:11 am

Kaelang wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:45 pm There should be a Buy Back option in the vendors which you can use to retrieve any items that were unequipped with a full inventory.
I'm by the sov voidlord npc now, and the buy-back tab is empty. I assume you don't mean I need to spend new warcrest to buy the same pieces? Any other advice? Thanks for helping.

Kaelang

Post#5 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:33 am

Frozenover wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:11 am
Kaelang wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:45 pm There should be a Buy Back option in the vendors which you can use to retrieve any items that were unequipped with a full inventory.
I'm by the sov voidlord npc now, and the buy-back tab is empty. I assume you don't mean I need to spend new warcrest to buy the same pieces? Any other advice? Thanks for helping.
So I asked about this when I saw the thread initially, apparently if you log out when you’re naked the buy back will clear meaning you won’t be able to get the gear back until a server restart.

It’s not as helpful as it should be as most people panic when they see a naked character and relog, wiping their buy back options. So we’re discussing additional ways to notify returning players who have this problem.

In this instance though check the buy back vendor on server restart, and also make sure you have bag space for when it happens.

Let me know how it goes.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Lithenir

Post#6 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:58 am

Frozenover wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:41 pm Okey so same bug on my WE but bag had plenty of space so all pieces could be re-equipped. Following is loads of wards unlocks I’ve unlocked ages ago - not sure why I’m getting all these ward unlocks from vanq and invader etc when I’m already geared in sov. However help or explanation of what to do on sorc is still needed. Thanks.
A few patches ago, they changed to unified currency and after that to a different ward system. This is why you get all the unlocks and I think that's also why you are naked.
Even if I never experienced it, so I think only people who skipped sets (even partially) experience these kind of problems.