Recent Topics

Ads

My Characters Armor is missing

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Dealindamage

My Characters Armor is missing

Post#1 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:46 am

It's been 6months or more since I had been online. Just last week when I logged in. It has come to my attention that one of the most recent patches had made a change to gear requirements. With those changes some of my characters that didn't meet the requirements to wear their current gear. The gear was auto removed and placed in thier inventory. No big deal. But, with my marauder. His bags only had 1 available slot. So the rest of his gear I assumed would have ended up in the bank. In IC or KV. After checking both banks. No gear was present. GMs please help resolve this issue. Characters name Dealen Damage. Your time invested in this matter is appreciated. Ty

Ads
Kaelang

Re: My Characters Armor is missing

Post#2 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:40 am

The items are in the buy back section of any merchant. If you have logged off since they should come back on restart.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Bohavwn

Re: My Characters Armor is missing

Post#3 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:51 pm

I have a similar issue. I logged in first time today in about a year. Before the changes to currency etc. I do still meet the requirements to wear the gear I lost. I also tried looking in the buy back section of merchants after reading this but did not see the items. Character name is Defiled.

Ok so i found another similar post further down and it says i need to wait until server restart. will try that.