Recent Topics

Ads

Inactive character

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
liquidreach

Inactive character

Post#1 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:37 pm

Hello,

I was wondering if this is still in use: "Names of characters that have not been logged in for more than one year are now free to use. The old inactive character will be automatically renamed and its owner can pick a new name on next login. The newly implemented automation will keep releasing new names, from inactive characters, for you to use."

Been trying to name a character and that name is taken by a rank 1 WH that has never logged in or played, for more than a year.

Thanks in advance!! =)

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Re: Inactive character

Post#2 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:38 pm

liquidreach wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:37 pm Hello,

I was wondering if this is still in use: "Names of characters that have not been logged in for more than one year are now free to use. The old inactive character will be automatically renamed and its owner can pick a new name on next login. The newly implemented automation will keep releasing new names, from inactive characters, for you to use."

Been trying to name a character and that name is taken by a rank 1 WH that has never logged in or played, for more than a year.

Thanks in advance!! =)

Hey,

hmmm, you can join the RoR discord (link in my signature) and ask a GM (one of the green ones) nicely to check that.

liquidreach

Re: Inactive character

Post#3 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:56 pm

Lilim wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:38 pm
liquidreach wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:37 pm Hello,

Thanks in advance!! =)

Hey,

hmmm, you can join the RoR discord (link in my signature) and ask a GM (one of the green ones) nicely to check that.

Will do! Thank you so much! :)