Recent Topics

Ads

Battle Standard Item Fail

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
OperatorBoomer

Battle Standard Item Fail

Post#1 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:13 pm

Purchased a battle standard it took my gold did not give the standard and threw up this error. Did I waste 2 Gold?
(Item move failed: attempted to move 7 of the item Recruit's Battle Standard while only having 1.)

Ads
Kaelang

Re: Battle Standard Item Fail

Post#2 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:41 pm

https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues?state=open

Please report bugs using the correct method.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

OperatorBoomer

Post#3 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:53 pm

Yeah I can't be asked to use a whole other system to report bugs when you already have one here. I'm not signing up for Github to report this. You know about it already. I just won't buy that standard, and if I do later and it does the same thing it isn't game breaking. You know about it and you can fix it or not. This forum is called Game Support. I do not care if you fix the bug or not. I just would like the 2G back.

Kaelang

Post#4 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:09 pm

We don't reimburse lost items / gold due to bugs, we can only fix them so it doesn't happen moving forward - and we use the Bugtracker for reporting bugs.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.