Recent Topics

Ads

Hexensnacht Twitch Drops - Reward page won't show first 2 days

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Repulsion

Hexensnacht Twitch Drops - Reward page won't show first 2 days

Post#1 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:40 pm

Hey,
my problem is this:
https://www.returnofreckoning.com/account/social/twitch - in the twitchdrop claim page I am missing Fridays' and Saturdays' drops respectively. (11th/12th of June)
I kept them due to not being sure of which character I want to have them and upon trying to redeem some I see I'm missing said drops as they don't even show. I have 100% not redemeed them.
It's probably due to the extension of the event, and not taking into account that there is only one "page" of rewards that can be shown at a time?
I tried from a different browser just in case it worked and it doesn't.

Thank you in advance and I hope there is a solution of sorts <3

edit: I checked the official topic and saw other people having the same problem, but making a thread won't hurt.
Wargrimnirs' response was to claim them the moment you get them but my question is if something can be done.

Ads
GamesBond
Former Staff

Re: Hexensnacht Twitch Drops - Reward page won't show first 2 days

Post#2 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:03 pm

Hello, every single Twitch Drop campaign had a specific start/end date. We're giving 4 rewards per day and we expect you to claim them, they are many and they have start/end dates for a reason, especially that you already know what the rewards will be from the start till the end of the whole 7-day-long Twitch Drops event.

If you stacked all the rewards, then the first ones were replaced by the last ones you got, on the last day and you cannot claim the older rewards anymore.