Checking mail = Crash

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Willard78

Checking mail = Crash

Post#1 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:43 pm

I love you guys

I don't know what happened, I never had any issues. I was caught up in the character/guild lockout issue (that you fixed :D) and I'm ruined by the inability to use a mailbox. I've checked the bug tracker and it seems like there's only 1-2 people on there who have had this same issue (alts, nobodies main on the verge of getting to 85). It hinders my progression pretty solidly when any bag I win in an ORvR zone gets sent to my mail (I now have a gold, purple, blue, and white [fort] bag) and I'm locked out of it. It's pretty difficult to get those 9999 war crests when you are locked out of bags.

I want to buy something off the AH : I have to trust someone to buy it with my money and give it to me
I want to sell something on the AH : I can't. Maybe I can sell it on my alt, oh wait, I can't mail it to him...
I want to send money to an alt : "yo dude can you just trade this gold to a guy named "Sandor"?
I want to buy gear for my alts : "Hear me out, I need you to trade this item worth 70g to my other character"
I win a bag in ORvR or city : If I can't get in the chest (most of the time) its stuck forever.
I want to improve my gear : I can't buy talismans off the AH. Find a guy in trade chat, wants to COD it to me. Same for dyes.
Fashionhammer : Oh this item might have a cool appearance on my alt....well, this is awkward.

Somehow this is only my main's mail that is going wrong.
Is it possible that because I sent LOTD resources from my alt to my main and queue'd for LOTD before I checked my mail that this is happening? I've sent LOTD resources successfully from on character to another previously.

I appreciate any help I can get :mrgreen:

Ads