Recent Topics

Ads

other character abilities suddenly showed up

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
hardytl

other character abilities suddenly showed up

Post#1 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:42 am

I was playing my Marauder and switched to Gift of Brutality. When I did I had an additional 7 abilities from a Choppa added to my Marader abilities.
I switched to Gift of Monstrosity and the additional abilities went away. I switched back and they came back. I switched to Gift of Savagery and I have an additional 2 Choppa abilities on my hotbar.
I have switched zones and it stays with me through zones. I removed myself from combat so as not to exploit. I have tried to post screenshots but it isn't allowing me to post them. I do have them if you need.

I did log out and back on again and the abilities went away. It was a strange one for sure. I don't know if it has happened to anyone else or not.

Ads
Tyrodan

Re: other character abilities suddenly showed up

Post#2 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:31 am

Now that you're old enough we can tell you. You are the first of your kind - the Choprauder - an abomination bred by Clan Moulder. Half Choppa, half Marauder. Soon thousands more of your sort will follow and then the era of op slayers will end.

Also bug tracker is the way to go here.

Sinisterror

Post#3 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:38 am

hardytl wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:42 am I was playing my Marauder and switched to Gift of Brutality. When I did I had an additional 7 abilities from a Choppa added to my Marader abilities.
I switched to Gift of Monstrosity and the additional abilities went away. I switched back and they came back. I switched to Gift of Savagery and I have an additional 2 Choppa abilities on my hotbar.
I have switched zones and it stays with me through zones. I removed myself from combat so as not to exploit. I have tried to post screenshots but it isn't allowing me to post them. I do have them if you need.

I did log out and back on again and the abilities went away. It was a strange one for sure. I don't know if it has happened to anyone else or not.
This is interesting :D Did those Choppa skills work or were they on hotbar just for show? If this happened to me i would definetely try weird builds on training construct just for Fun.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

wachlarz

Post#4 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:45 am

Tyrodan wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:31 am Now that you're old enough we can tell you. You are the first of your kind - the Choprauder - an abomination bred by Clan Moulder. Half Choppa, half Marauder. Soon thousands more of your sort will follow and then the era of op slayers will end.

Also bug tracker is the way to go here.
🤤😂

hardytl

Post#5 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:07 pm

@Sinisterror
I went to the training constructs with someone else. The buffs from the Choppa abilities actually showed up on his side and all of the abilities themselves acted as if I was a choppa. The only thing missing was building rage. It was quite the combination. Perhaps if this had happened when I was higher ranked it could have potential for a super class.