Recent Topics

Ads

Several character names flagged for change

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
totalstupidity

Several character names flagged for change

Post#1 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:40 pm

Several of the characters on my account had their names flagged for change. I haven't played in a few years, but I made these characters a long time ago (likely when I started back when the game was still tier 1, laggy, and PQ's didn't work, whatever year that was), so I would have some good names before they were all taken. I played some of the characters off and on, and none of the names were offensive. Tried to make them RP sounding. I received no emails or warnings about any of this, and check the news section every once in a while and saw no warnings about any name changing there. Our character names are very important and should be protected.

Can I have my names back?

Alithil
Thalenus
Wolferam
Bonker
Nazgrak
Rhagnar
WE WILL BE LIVING GODS!

Ads
Tyrodan

Re: Several character names flagged for change

Post#2 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:59 pm

A character that hasn't logged in for more than a year loses his name reservation, meaning anybody can steal his name. Chances are the people that stole your name are inactive too now, so my advice would be to simply try to regain your char names by just typing them into the name change prompt.

totalstupidity

Re: Several character names flagged for change

Post#3 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:31 pm

Tyrodan wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:59 pm A character that hasn't logged in for more than a year loses his name reservation, meaning anybody can steal his name. Chances are the people that stole your name are inactive too now, so my advice would be to simply try to regain your char names by just typing them into the name change prompt.
Well dang, thanks for the reply. Unfortunate they didn't pause that system for the last few years at least for that thing we can't talk about.
WE WILL BE LIVING GODS!