Recent Topics

Ads

Starter Guild

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Disphex

Starter Guild

Post#1 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:32 am

Hi, haven't played for a long time, now i'm back, also started a new character, noticed the starter guild, it is rly a good tool to help other ppl and to seek help for myself, now my question:
Is it possible to invite my old characters to this guild?

Ads
Darks63

Re: Starter Guild

Post#2 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:47 am

There is a npc in the cities that you used to be able to talk to to get in on live but not sure if they are enabled here.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Disphex

Post#3 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:42 am

Can't find anything like that in game, if i remember correctly there was a NPC close to vipers pit on live servers?!

Cyrylius

Post#4 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:20 am

No to my knowledge, you get an autoinvite at rank 5 and thats it. The Forces of Destruction NPC is standing next to flight master but last time i checked it did nothing when i interacted with him.
RoR doesnt deserve being taken seriously.

Disphex

Post#5 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:41 am

Cyrylius wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:20 am No to my knowledge, you get an autoinvite at rank 5 and thats it. The Forces of Destruction NPC is standing next to flight master but last time i checked it did nothing when i interacted with him.
yes, the autoinvite works with a new char, but my old chars are all 40 and they can't interact with the NPC close to the flight master, that is exactly my problem, that's why i'm asking how to join the guild.