Recent Topics

Ads

Game and sound crashes

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Zecron

Game and sound crashes

Post#1 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:00 pm

Hello, since i installated the game sometimes without warning, i have annoying issues; first my sound crash and cycle in a loop ( playing without sound is a weird experience)
Second; my game used to crashed sometimes while playing anywhere, i had to relog many times before it fixed and i could play often when the sound finish to crash in loop (like it's link)
But recently since two days almost i crash everytime i'm trying to play in pvp scenarios, i try to log again and crash again and again, until the scenario ends, then i can relog with incapacity for 5 minutes to enter scenarios.

I didn't find topic about the same problem.

Someone have an idea why ? my guess is it's link to my sound problem.
I have tried to repair from the connecting windows, didn't helped.

Sry for my bad english

Ads
MaxHayman
Management

Re: Game and sound crashes

Post#2 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:24 am

This could be the audio.myp issue

viewtopic.php?t=34061
Max Hayman

Zecron

Post#3 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:30 pm

thanks you for answering, i tried to download the audio files but my connection is too low, 3/4hours to get it, then i realize i still got the extract return of reckoning files, so i copy the audio files and change with the game one, which seems to works so far, no more sound crashing and game crashing !

cheers to you !
You saved me there !

MaxHayman
Management

Post#4 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:02 am

Fantastic!
Max Hayman

gitonstrugle

Post#5 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:06 am

Zecron wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:30 pm thanks you for answering, i tried to download the audio files but my connection is too low, 3/4hours to get it, then i realize i still got the extract return of reckoning files, so i copy the audio files and change with the game one, which seems to works so far, no more sound crashing and game crashing !

cheers to you !
You saved me there !
Try downloading game from Torrent is much faster, game download thru patch is really slow and sometimes get problems like the one that you describe with game crashing in sound effects