Recent Topics

Ads

Missing public quest tracking

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Belgarion

Missing public quest tracking

Post#1 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:47 pm

Hello,

I want to check that I really have a bug before go to the bug tracker.
When I go in a zone of a public quest, normally I will have the tracking on my interface right ?
Because it's the 2nd public quest where I have the problem : no tracking. When the quest is finished/initialising it's ok but I can't see the different oblectivses of the PQ.

Thanks

Ads
Vegetaplays
Community Management

Re: Missing public quest tracking

Post#2 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:46 pm

The PQ should trigger about here, the majority of the PQ is on the mountain, the chest on the minimap is just where the PQ chest spawns at the end of the PQ.

simongeorges

Post#3 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:57 pm

A friend and I have seen the same bug, with only the greenskins, if I'm not mistaken.
Going into another public quest will "reset" the display, and going back to this one after that, you should then see the display. So it's not a fix, but a workaround while devs figure out what the issue is.

Belgarion

Post#4 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:17 pm

I will check that and then I will make a ticket on bug tracker if necessary.

thanks for informations.

simongeorges

Post#5 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:50 am

It seems today I had the bug again. I was a Disciple of Khain, grouped with a Black Orc, and one of the public quest tracker did not appear (in that case, we lose the influence bar as well). Going into another public quest didn't reset it, we saw the one for the other quest, but didn't get the one for that first quest back... We still did the quest, thanks to having done it before, but I think it's a real bug.