Recent Topics

Ads

GM Bounty on Coronavirus

You are expected to have read and understood the rules and guidelines and behave accordingly.
Chinesehero

Re: GM Bounty on Coronavirus

Post#41 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:27 am

what is Bounty mean?

Ads
Sulorie

Post#42 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:28 am

Necrogoat wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:01 am

Yeah NOW it is there. Yesterday there was nothing....
And no, i don't have to read the forum for playing. because i don't need the forum at all for the game. Important messages should be in the launcher where everyone can see it, no only on an internet page
It was there since the forum post and yes, when you don't want to be surprised about an active live event or any other relevant news, you are supposed to check the news section of the website. Then people wouldn't be confused about rank 40s in T1 like during last live event/x2.
Dying is no option.

bumletron

Post#43 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:30 am

Sulorie wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:28 am

And no, i don't have to read the forum for playing. because i don't need the forum at all for the game. Important messages should be in the launcher where everyone can see it, no only on an internet page
It was there since the forum post and yes, when you don't want to be surprised about an active live event or any other relevant news, you are supposed to check the news section of the website. Then people wouldn't be confused about rank 40s in T1 like during last live event/x2.
you are not oblicatet to read forum to get informations, if you just playing the game.. if the dev team suddenly took some policy into account they could have postet it ingame. for all. and then made it on launcher / forum aswell.. when some1 just take a new law and not telling anyone who are "playing" alrdy they will get buttFU...

Lithenir

Post#44 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:35 am

bumletron wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:26 am
Spoiler:
Lithenir wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:23 am
Letricon wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:09 pm the thing is that it is wrong to ban without any warning... thats the number 1 rule of everything in this life!!!
You have obviously never been to Germany. Police use to say "Ignorance does not protect one from punishment"
Spoiler:
Not true. As soon as this statement was released it was on the launcher.
i launched the game this morning the launcher was all blank.. so plz man, i would not post this if it wanst true.. i even screenshottet it, but dno how to post it here.
Strange. I wonder on what launcher I read it yesterday. Must be the launcher of another game than, but how do they get news from RoR :shock:

Necrogoat

Post#45 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:37 am

i played about 10 hours ago and there was absolute nothing in the launcher about this corona theme

Lithenir

Post#46 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:45 am

Necrogoat wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:37 am i played about 10 hours ago and there was absolute nothing in the launcher about this corona theme
An we played 16 hours ago and read it in the launcher. But despite that, it's not so hard to open the browser and just read the first posts on the homepage - not even forum. You can do it while logging in, it will take no time to get critical information

Sweetpeaches69

Post#47 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:48 am

How long is the server going to be down.....

sioding
Game Master

Post#48 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:49 am

I help by quoting wargrimnirs post. It is not the place to discuss this rule - its an information. And its like always: Only a small amount of ppl aren't able to read or react proper on a GM call will face a sanction.
wargrimnir wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:29 am The only reason I've left this post unlocked was to give it some room to breathe.

This isn't a discussion about whether or not the policy should or will exist. This is a WARNING that the policy DOES exist. If you find yourself suddenly kicked from the server and end up here where the big warning exists, it really does you no favors to complain.

We're not using the game as a place to continue this discussion. Nor are we using the forums/discord. If you need to talk to someone about it, do it elsewhere. There are plenty of alternatives.
I will close this thread here - maybe Warg will open it again.
OCRANA ...deal with it!
Jolinor
Siolor

sioding[at]returnofreckoning.com

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#49 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:03 pm

If anyone else has a character name that needs to be changed, open a ticket from the Help menu in-game. You will not be sanctioned if you're forthcoming about it.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog