GM Bounty on Coronavirus

You are expected to have read and understood the rules and guidelines and behave accordingly.
lordnavar

Re: GM Bounty on Coronavirus

Post#31 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:58 am

My respects to the GMs and leading team

Ads
Luuca

Post#32 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:03 am

Good move. I'm also on another game and the political and other chat wears on you after a while. There are other outlets for this type of discussion. Besides, it's a private server and for those who may not know, the iron fist is real... very real. That said, the view from the moon is spectacular... ask me how I know.

bumletron

Post#33 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:17 am

where is the message in the launcher about this? u cant blame folks not to know about your pulicy about corona if its not there. not many uses the forum to look for this kind of information

Necrogoat

Post#34 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:49 am

Why not a first warning and maybe 10 minutes time to react (namechanging or whatever) insteat of instant kicking from one second to another?

bumletron

Post#35 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:09 am

Necrogoat wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:49 am Why not a first warning and maybe 10 minutes time to react (namechanging or whatever) insteat of instant kicking from one second to another?
yup alot got hammered about this, its only recently "corona" went panic mode.. 14 days ago, all were more like hehe just a flu, and so on, so many made funny names about. :P kinda harsh to instant ban everybody because of there policy. ofc they set the rules an can do whatever, but yeah, strict rules are good, but sometime they need to see it from other perspective then suddenly ban people..

Dolo

Post#36 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:22 am

How to overreact
Still want pig mounts for dwarves.

Sulorie

Post#37 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:45 am

bumletron wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:17 am where is the message in the launcher about this? u cant blame folks not to know about your pulicy about corona if its not there. not many uses the forum to look for this kind of information
Right when you open the launcher you can read it.
One can expect of players, when they log in, to check forums for patchnotes or recent official information.
When you only open launcher and press play, you are doing it wrong. :^)
It's your duty to inform yourself about relevant news.
Dying is no option.

Necrogoat

Post#38 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:01 am

Sulorie wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:45 am
bumletron wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:17 am where is the message in the launcher about this? u cant blame folks not to know about your pulicy about corona if its not there. not many uses the forum to look for this kind of information
One can expect of players, when they log in, to check forums for patchnotes or recent official information.
Yeah NOW it is there. Yesterday there was nothing....
And no, i don't have to read the forum for playing. because i don't need the forum at all for the game. Important messages should be in the launcher where everyone can see it, no only on an internet page

Ads
Lithenir

Post#39 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:23 am

Letricon wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:09 pm the thing is that it is wrong to ban without any warning... thats the number 1 rule of everything in this life!!!
You have obviously never been to Germany. Police use to say "Ignorance does not protect one from punishment"
Necrogoat wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:01 am
Spoiler:
And no, i don't have to read the forum for playing. because i don't need the forum at all for the game. Important messages should be in the launcher where everyone can see it, no only on an internet page
Not true. As soon as this statement was released it was on the launcher.

bumletron

Post#40 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:26 am

Lithenir wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:23 am
Letricon wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:09 pm the thing is that it is wrong to ban without any warning... thats the number 1 rule of everything in this life!!!
You have obviously never been to Germany. Police use to say "Ignorance does not protect one from punishment"
Necrogoat wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:01 am
Spoiler:

Not true. As soon as this statement was released it was on the launcher.
i launched the game this morning the launcher was all blank.. so plz man, i would not post this if it wanst true.. i even screenshottet it, but dno how to post it here.