[OUTDATED]Changes from Live: Careers

You are expected to have read and understood the rules and guidelines and behave accordingly.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Illiyara

Re: Intentional Changes From Live

Post#121 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:51 pm

Azarael wrote:
Swordmaster

Changes:
  • Crashing Wave is available at 9pts in Vaul
Black Orc

Changes:
  • Down Ya Go is available at 9pts in Toughest
Have these switched places with the original 9pt abilities?
So Crushing Advance and Can't Hit Me are now at 13pts?

Edit: You might want to add debolster there too, though that's kind of a different category.
If so, could you add that to the OP for clarity?

Ads
Tesq

Post#122 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:58 pm

Azarael wrote:Updated (Power From The Gods / Bellow Commands). These tactics have been this way ever since they were implemented months ago.
this is not the live implementation, so why a change or not the live implementation (asking) cos it's more a change to chosen that to kobs for ap management matters and the rule was to follow the live implementation.
Last edited by Tesq on Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nazgul--> ambitious but rubbish, cit Blast :D

Azarael

Post#123 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:12 pm

A tactic for a free 15 AP/s even when casting is an outrage. With the new implementation of auras, they are always on, so that's exactly what it would be.

Tesq

Post#124 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:24 pm

this is what i dont get they alredy were always active, unless when kd ; which mean if you really want to ..just de active the tactic while kd but you anyway regen ap normally during kd. ( in live you lost 1 aura for 3 sec anyway)

45 ap every 3 sec (pftg ) are still less than the other ap tactic 75 ap (chaotic advantage ) every 3 sec for a parry ( you parry throught guard).

so you are nerfing something for the wrong reason , we use the power from the gods for use a "free from AP potion" flee (call it free you still loose every ap) and if all tanks stay front line to proc some ap since not parry occur in some situation but only disrupt. So in the end we loose 15-30 ap every sec to be able to regen even when disrupt in front line or when chasing with out get any parry.
bg/ib also have an ap managment meccanic consuming some hate. We need to use a tactic instead , pftg is less powerfull than the other but allow a passive regen instead an active, also the other tactic work too while flee, so you are touch a personal utility on a class that need to spam a 55 ap skill most of time togheter with hold the line in orvr for nothign as the other tactic provide too ap while fleein some situation and while in battle more base ap.
Slot both then is useless you have other mandatory tactics and anyway is still badder than chaotic advantage (depend from the situation which is way the tactic is fine it create diversity)
Last edited by Tesq on Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:58 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Nazgul--> ambitious but rubbish, cit Blast :D

th3gatekeeper

Post#125 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:33 pm

th3gatekeeper wrote:This probably goes under a different section however, I would like to propose re-buffing Staggers back up to 5 seconds as 3 is hardly noticeable.

Considering Staggers are broken by taking damage, and the GCD, by the time you stagger, you get MAYBE 2 full seconds of "CC" if not attacked. Really makes these sub-par when compared to prones... Seems that (correct me if I am wrong) on Live, prone/knock downs were about half the duration of staggers? So maybe making them 5 seconds would provide ample "CC" if you dont attack them, to warrant some using a Stagger > a prone?

Keep up the AMAZING work guys! Seriously!
Any thoughts or comments on this? Is this something up for consideration Azarael?
Sulfuras - Knight
Viskag - Chosen
Ashkandi - Swordmaster
Syzzle - Bright Wizard
Curz - Marauder
Andrithil - Blackguard

Lexxx20

Post#126 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:41 am

No changes in Dark Elves classes, huh?

daniilpb

Post#127 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:23 am

Lexxx20 wrote:No changes in Dark Elves classes, huh?
If Brutal smash (BG) strength buff could stack with Potion, I would be sooo happy
<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Arfi - Swordmaster.
Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage

peterthepan3
Balance Moderator

Post#128 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:57 am

Tesq you are playing a Chosen : you have no right to complain.
Imagetwitch.tv/itsjustjono Image ItsJustJono on YouTube

Incindent (RR7X Magus) Kosomot (RR7X BG) Clown (RR7X WP) Skepta (RR7X SM)
Inactive

Ads
Toldavf

Post#129 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:10 am

It's not really a big nerf to chosen or knight. I don't think many builds have room for that tacic anyway.
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

Tiggo
Former Staff

Post#130 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:04 am

th3gatekeeper wrote:
th3gatekeeper wrote:This probably goes under a different section however, I would like to propose re-buffing Staggers back up to 5 seconds as 3 is hardly noticeable.

Considering Staggers are broken by taking damage, and the GCD, by the time you stagger, you get MAYBE 2 full seconds of "CC" if not attacked. Really makes these sub-par when compared to prones... Seems that (correct me if I am wrong) on Live, prone/knock downs were about half the duration of staggers? So maybe making them 5 seconds would provide ample "CC" if you dont attack them, to warrant some using a Stagger > a prone?

Keep up the AMAZING work guys! Seriously!
Any thoughts or comments on this? Is this something up for consideration Azarael?
im all for it 3s is just ridicolous.
- Martock - Tiggo - Antigonos - Mago - Hamilkar - Melquart
- Smooshie (Destro)