[OUTDATED]Changes from Live: Careers

You are expected to have read and understood the rules and guidelines and behave accordingly.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Shadowgurke

Re: Intentional Changes From Live

Post#141 » Sun May 15, 2016 1:27 pm

Azarael wrote:The only way Chosen and KotBS are going to become demanding classes is if the aura mechanic as-is is gutted and replaced with a whole new set of active skills requiring thought to use.

This, combined with the reason for the change to no-twist being because Twister and macros were used to automate the mechanic anyway, is why I'm not interested in looking at the aura mechanic in any way.
While I fully support removing 100% uptime no skill auras I want to remind you that Chosen/KotBS resist aura is pretty much the only thing keeping BW/Sorc in check, and barely at that

georgehabadasher

Re: Intentional Changes From Live

Post#142 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:45 pm

Would it be possible to keep this thread a bit more updated and comprehensive? For example, I just learned today that you get snared if you jump 3 times in combat. Also, the scenario changes to scenario mechanics could be put here. That's a lot of important information which isn't available in an easy to find location. Let's keep this game easily accessible to new players!