Recent Topics

Ads

Transgenders Chaos Mutations.

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!

Moderators: Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
BeneTleilax
Posts: 9

Transgenders Chaos Mutations.

Post#1 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:43 pm

It goes too far...

Image

Ads
User avatar
noisestorm
Posts: 1732

Re: Transgenders Chaos Mutations.

Post#2 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:47 pm

The god of change's ways are inscrutable

User avatar
Gobtar
Posts: 787

Re: Transgenders Chaos Mutations.

Post#3 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:50 pm

Tame in comparison to what Slaanesh grants their followers.
#TheDarkPrince
#SheWhoThirsts
Image

User avatar
noisestorm
Posts: 1732

Re: Transgenders Chaos Mutations.

Post#4 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:55 pm

Gobtar wrote:Tame in comparison to what Slaanesh grants their followers.
#TheDarkPrince
#SheWhoThirsts
You would love to have 6 tits, you dirty Darkellf amirite?

User avatar
TenTonHammer
Posts: 3769

Re: Transgenders Chaos Mutations.

Post#5 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:09 pm

noisestorm wrote:
You would love to have 6 tits, you dirty Darkellf amirite?

( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉)
Image

User avatar
Gobtar
Posts: 787

Re: Transgenders Chaos Mutations.

Post#6 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:16 pm

noisestorm wrote:
Gobtar wrote:Tame in comparison to what Slaanesh grants their followers.
#TheDarkPrince
#SheWhoThirsts
You would love to have 6 tits, you dirty Darkellf amirite?
Morathi's pleasure cults have been put to an end by lord Malekith's decree. That is all I will say on the matter...
Image

bwdaWAR
Posts: 309

Re: Transgenders Chaos Mutations.

Post#7 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:01 pm

Gobtar wrote:Morathi's pleasure cults have been put to an end by lord Malekith's decree. That is all I will say on the matter...
It's Morathi who tells Malekith what to do, not the other way around.

User avatar
TenTonHammer
Posts: 3769

Re: Transgenders Chaos Mutations.

Post#8 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:04 pm

no im pretty sure that malekith was going through his rebellious teen phase by the time that the end times rolled around
Image

Ads
User avatar
dviella
Posts: 23

Re: Transgenders Chaos Mutations.

Post#9 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:09 pm

Boobs are boobs. Even Malektih is weak when he sees them.

The bitter spawn of night crawls from darkness to posses the world for eternity to come. Fools! Take refuge in faith or flee into the depths of madness, for no other hidding place remains. The Realm of Chaos has begun.

bwdaWAR
Posts: 309

Re: Transgenders Chaos Mutations.

Post#10 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:18 pm

TenTonHammer wrote:no im pretty sure that malekith was going through his rebellious teen phase by the time that the end times rolled around
And GW probably felt that too many neckbeards of their target audience were uncomfortable with the implications of incest (no, they were quite fine with that one...) a woman and Slaanesh in charge of their badass angsty elfs and angsty spiky elfs and the mastermind behind all things elfy but not gay and put an end to it when doing their franchise reboot.
Fortunately, all of that happened after the WAR storyline. So Malekith is still a big momma's boy. Just like Alexander the Great, who (and more importantly, whose mother) I'm sure wasn't the inspiration for the whole thing at all.

On a side note, did you notice that Morathi is standing next to Tchar'zanek in the Inevitable City? That'd explain why the Raven Host is so willing to ally with Malekith in his war to reclaim the Phoneix King title...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests