Recent Topics

Ads

WiP Career Builder Update

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Xergon

Re: WiP Career Builder Update

Post#21 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:59 pm

By the way, i'm gonna try to find a way to make tooltip damages scale with lvl and mastery spent into it, if its not gonna require to rebuild too much :P.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Ads
Ugle

Post#22 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:45 am

Would love it if it was dynamic too. Aka usable on tablets and cell phones too :) (without having to push the "view in desktop mode")
inactive

Xergon

Post#23 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:32 pm

Ugle wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:45 am Would love it if it was dynamic too. Aka usable on tablets and cell phones too :) (without having to push the "view in desktop mode")

Actually it is mobile friendly just need small tweeks in CSS Styles because there is no scroll for content overflow, to fix that main style.css values for overflow-x and overflowY should be changed from:

Code: Select all

button,html,input,select,textarea{font-family:Roboto,sans-serif}html{font-size:10px;height:100%}
body{overflow-x:hidden;height:100%;background-color:#242728;margin:0}
#app{min-height:100%;width:100%;height:100%}@font-face{font-family:Roboto;font-style:normal;font-weight:300;src:local("Roboto"),local("Roboto-Light"),url(/fonts/Roboto-Light.woff) format("woff"),url(/fonts/Roboto-Light.ttf) format("truetype")}@font-face{font-family:Roboto;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;src:local("Roboto"),local("Roboto-Regular"),url(/fonts/Roboto-Regular.woff) format("woff"),url(/fonts/Roboto-Regular.ttf) format("truetype")}@font-face{font-family:Roboto;font-style:normal;font-weight:700;src:local("Roboto Bold"),local("Roboto-Bold"),url(/fonts/Roboto-Bold.woff) format("woff"),url(/fonts/Roboto-Bold.ttf) format("truetype")}
.heightTitle{height:3.2rem}
.overflowYHidden{overflow-y:hidden}
.heightFull{height:100%}
to:

button,html,input,select,textarea{font-family:Roboto,sans-serif}html{font-size:10px;height:100%}
body{overflow-x:auto;height:100%;background-color:#242728;margin:0}
#app{min-height:100%;width:100%;height:100%}@font-face{font-family:Roboto;font-style:normal;font-weight:300;src:local("Roboto"),local("Roboto-Light"),url(/fonts/Roboto-Light.woff) format("woff"),url(/fonts/Roboto-Light.ttf) format("truetype")}@font-face{font-family:Roboto;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;src:local("Roboto"),local("Roboto-Regular"),url(/fonts/Roboto-Regular.woff) format("woff"),url(/fonts/Roboto-Regular.ttf) format("truetype")}@font-face{font-family:Roboto;font-style:normal;font-weight:700;src:local("Roboto Bold"),local("Roboto-Bold"),url(/fonts/Roboto-Bold.woff) format("woff"),url(/fonts/Roboto-Bold.ttf) format("truetype")}
.overflowYHidden{overflow-y:auto}
Either values auto, scroll or visible should work. That should fix it and scroll should appear.

But i do not have access to Heroku dev server where the whole career builder is setup so i cannot change that maybe Ramasse can do that.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

lefze
Suspended

Post#24 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:05 pm

Xergon wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:32 pm
Ugle wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:45 am Would love it if it was dynamic too. Aka usable on tablets and cell phones too :) (without having to push the "view in desktop mode")

Actually it is mobile friendly just need small tweeks in CSS Styles because there is no scroll for content overflow, to fix that main style.css values for overflow-x and overflowY should be changed from:

to:

Either values auto, scroll or visible should work. That should fix it and scroll should appear.

But i do not have access to Heroku dev server where the whole career builder is setup so i cannot change that maybe Ramasse can do that.
Scroll works, you just have to refresh the page after you select a career. It has other bugs aswell though, some skills/tactics are unspeccable on phone, and some tooltips require you to long press the skill to appear. Seems random which skills work and which don't.
Rip Phalanx

Xergon

Post#25 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:34 pm

lefze wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:05 pm
Spoiler:

to:

Scroll works, you just have to refresh the page after you select a career. It has other bugs aswell though, some skills/tactics are unspeccable on phone, and some tooltips require you to long press the skill to appear. Seems random which skills work and which don't.

Ye just tested it on my phone, when things are too high on screen its getting buggy, but if u keep them lower you can click on them and select almost 100% every time... very strange...

EDIT: Ok, i think i found out problem just need to find out solution for it. The problem is, if the tool tip will cover thing you are clicking then you cant click on that thing...
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

lefze
Suspended

Post#26 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:51 pm

Xergon wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:34 pm
lefze wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:05 pm
Spoiler:

to:

Ye just tested it on my phone, when things are too high on screen its getting buggy, but if u keep them lower you can click on them and select almost 100% every time... very strange...

EDIT: Ok, i think i found out problem just need to find out solution for it. The problem is, if the tool tip will cover thing you are clicking then you cant click on that thing...
Tested, can confirm that's the issue for me aswell.
Rip Phalanx

Ramasee

Post#27 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:06 pm

Matt richards, the person who made the original coding (these issues existed on the old one too), seemed to have designed the app for scaling, but it really only works in landscape mode for phones (at least the ones I've tested).

This was something that I was going to look into after getting the damn thing accurate.

michela89

Post#28 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:31 pm

The squig herder page for me is on and endless loading loop. The other classes work well.

Ads
Xergon

Post#29 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:37 pm

michela89 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:31 pm The squig herder page for me is on and endless loading loop. The other classes work well.
Found comma in wrong place :P should be fixed soon.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Ramasee

Post#30 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:01 pm

Xergon wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:37 pm
michela89 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:31 pm The squig herder page for me is on and endless loading loop. The other classes work well.
Found comma in wrong place :P should be fixed soon.
Blame Dan and his order bias !