Recent Topics

Ads

WiP Career Builder Update

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Goldenbow100

Re: WiP Career Builder Update

Post#11 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:00 pm

Haha thanks :D I figured there was more. Excellent work and im glad its finally updated. Any idea on the tactic select fix?

Ads
Ramasee

Post#12 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:05 pm

Goldenbow100 wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:41 pm It will not allow you to select tactics on the bottom left corner(outline like you can morales)
Its does if you change the level and back. This means I didn't update something when I told the app to start at r40/rr40; so I'll work on that.
Goldenbow100 wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:42 pm As well the choppa trees need to be updated; first and foremost: GTDC shows 30 feet range
Go here:
https://github.com/Ramasee/ror-career-b ... /abilities
Download choppa.json and edit all the 1600 or so lines of code and make sure all the tooltips are correct. You can send the updated file to myself or natherul. That way you do not have to wait for volunteers to get to the class first and foremost.

Ramasee

Post#13 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:25 pm

I fixed the tactics on initial load. You should be able to select 4 now without changing levels

carlos

Post#14 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:49 pm

Great work guys, much appreciated
Starfkr

michela89

Post#15 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:38 pm

Thanks it was needed

Nameless

Post#16 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:04 am

Am shield description is wrong becouse there is the requirement from live that can be used only on group members while here on ror was changed to be usefull on all allies. No big deal just an reminder
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Ramasee

Post#17 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:47 pm

Fixed the AM shield of saphery blue note. Any class that is listed as completed, feel free to post the correction here or via pm. The point is to get the thing accurate to what is displayed on the server.

Some tooltips are incorrect on the server, and we are listing these as we find them for correction. Won't update the builder in these cases however until the tooltips in game are adjusted.

lefze
Suspended

Post#18 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:56 pm

Finally, thanks :)
Rip Phalanx

Ads
Xergon

Post#19 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:40 pm

Ramasee wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:33 pm There are a group of people currently working on updating the career builder. There was a snag in doing so due to the original designer falling off the face of the Earth. That has recently been fixed and much progress has been made. This will be added to replace the career builder link up top whenever it is completed; but for now I am going to link it here.
Spoiler:
Disclaimer: this may break periodically as we update.

https://ror-career-builder.herokuapp.com/
Spoiler:
Unfinished careers being worked on. Engineer; Witch Hunter; Shadow Warrior; White Lion; Black Orc; Shaman; Choppa; Chosen; Magus; Marauder; Zealot; Sorc

Some ability icons will be off for a little. Specially newly created ones. But abilities and tactics for the updated careers should be in the correct spaces.

Most of the tooltips should match what is in game atm; A handful of exceptions is when the in-game tooltip is egregiously incorrect.
Contributors
Matt Richards: Original designer of the app who did wonderful work!

Ramasee: Forked/Updated the code in a way that we can adjust the career abilities to match the server. Requires manual input/update. Manually updated Knight; Swordmaster; Warrior Priest

Kabuco: Manually updated the Blackgaurd; Witch Elf; Bright Wizard; Ironbreaker; AM; DoK careers.

Dansari: Manually updated Squig Herder

Sioding: Manually updated Runepriest

Auzzi: Manually updated Slayer

Updated Witch Hunter file and added icon ability for Hastened Expurgation.
Please confirm and merge branch.

If that quality icon will do work can do similar for Witch Elf.

Tomorrow gonna do Shadow Warrior and Engineer.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Ramasee

Post#20 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:53 pm

Xergon wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:40 pm
Ramasee wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:33 pm There are a group of people currently working on updating the career builder. There was a snag in doing so due to the original designer falling off the face of the Earth. That has recently been fixed and much progress has been made. This will be added to replace the career builder link up top whenever it is completed; but for now I am going to link it here.
Spoiler:
Disclaimer: this may break periodically as we update.

https://ror-career-builder.herokuapp.com/
Spoiler:
Unfinished careers being worked on. Engineer; Witch Hunter; Shadow Warrior; White Lion; Black Orc; Shaman; Choppa; Chosen; Magus; Marauder; Zealot; Sorc

Some ability icons will be off for a little. Specially newly created ones. But abilities and tactics for the updated careers should be in the correct spaces.

Most of the tooltips should match what is in game atm; A handful of exceptions is when the in-game tooltip is egregiously incorrect.
Contributors
Matt Richards: Original designer of the app who did wonderful work!

Ramasee: Forked/Updated the code in a way that we can adjust the career abilities to match the server. Requires manual input/update. Manually updated Knight; Swordmaster; Warrior Priest

Kabuco: Manually updated the Blackgaurd; Witch Elf; Bright Wizard; Ironbreaker; AM; DoK careers.

Dansari: Manually updated Squig Herder

Sioding: Manually updated Runepriest

Auzzi: Manually updated Slayer

Updated Witch Hunter file and added icon ability for Hastened Expurgation.
Please confirm and merge branch.

If that quality icon will do work can do similar for Witch Elf.

Tomorrow gonna do Shadow Warrior and Engineer.
Took me a second to figure out what you meant. Pulled and merged off your fork those three files. Currently engineer is being worked on.

Edit: And tossed you on the contributors
Last edited by Ramasee on Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.