Recent Topics

Ads

Lol NA Forts

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
kilafornia

Re: Lol NA Forts

Post#11 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:52 pm

Its easy to push when small numbers are involved. But calling people trash and stuff just bc You cant kill lord its a joke

Ads
Odaop

Post#12 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:54 pm

Alucard2010 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:43 pmDestro got cleaned out of lord room on first push and we were in on lord with 18-19 mins on the clock. Then we cleared you off 2nd floor TWICE while most of dps stayed on lord...don’t even pretend you guys were good players in that Fort.

Y’all were garbage and only reason you won was bc of weird fort mechanics in a low pop time zone. You want to build up NA population, having stupid **** like this in the game won’t do it.
Lol look at this salty 1 post count only posters that made an account just to cry, if you guys were as good as you think you are, you would have beat des into submission instead of letting them assaulting you till the very last minute. Feels good winning btw
Last edited by Odaop on Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alucard2010

Post#13 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:55 pm

kilafornia wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:52 pm Its easy to push when small numbers are involved. But calling people trash and stuff just bc You cant kill lord its a joke
We were beating on him for 19 minutes straight man. Do you honestly think that is right?

Alucard2010

Post#14 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:57 pm

Odaop wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:54 pm
Alucard2010 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:43 pmDestro got cleaned out of lord room on first push and we were in on lord with 18-19 mins on the clock. Then we cleared you off 2nd floor TWICE while most of dps stayed on lord...don’t even pretend you guys were good players in that Fort.

Y’all were garbage and only reason you won was bc of weird fort mechanics in a low pop time zone. You want to build up NA population, having stupid **** like this in the game won’t do it.
Lol look at this salty 1 post count only posters that made an account just to cry, if you guys were as good as you think you are, you would have beat des into submission instead of letting them assaulting you till the very last minute. Feels good winning btw
Lol. Very loose definition of the term “assaulting”. More like standing outside shooting tanks standing in the door.

Edit: and everyone has to post a first time bro. Here was a mechanic that was flawed and I witnessed first hand. So yea, im going to call it out.
Last edited by Alucard2010 on Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kilafornia

Post#15 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:58 pm

No its not but calling people trash bc of bad game mechanics cmn. And btw You guys had organized WB on discord we had pugs running around.
Solar flair is a joke too You wanna talk bout that ?

Odaop

Post#16 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:01 pm

Alucard2010 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:57 pmVery loose definition of the term “assaulting”. More like standing outside shooting tanks standing in the door.
They kept you from killing the lord by just standing there, makes total sense dracula :)

Rubius
Developer

Post#17 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:08 pm

I was one of those tanks blocking the door in the video, but this was the first time I'd seen a lord absorb so many attacks constantly! Good fights to both sides.

Removing any arguments about player skill on either side, I was super curious:

1. What's the lord mechanic that caused this fort lord to absorb soooo many attacks, even with 20 minutes of straight DPS on him? (Guessing this does not scale down with player population?)

2. Does each realm have a lord like this?

Thanks!

Alucard2010

Post#18 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:09 pm

Odaop wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:01 pm
Alucard2010 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:57 pmVery loose definition of the term “assaulting”. More like standing outside shooting tanks standing in the door.
They kept you from killing the lord by just standing there, makes total sense dracula :)
....don’t see the point in arguing with you anymore. There is video evidence of how the fight went. Destro standing there. Few order TANKS standing in front of door while most (if not all) dps focused on lord.

Ads
Ekundu01

Post#19 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:09 pm

I guess destro wasn't as trashy as you think they are because putting pressure on the door takes people away from killing the lord.

So much salt coming off this video i feel my blood pressure rising.
Trismack

Alucard2010

Post#20 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:15 pm

kilafornia wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:58 pm No its not but calling people trash bc of bad game mechanics cmn. And btw You guys had organized WB on discord we had pugs running around.
Solar flair is a joke too You wanna talk bout that ?
Not everyone one was garbage. I recognized quite a few of the destro players and know they are solid players, but overall that defense shouldn’t warrant a win.

I have no objections with you on Solar Flare, that skill is clearly OP and looks like it’s being addressed in the tank overhaul thread.