Recent Topics

Ads

Lol NA Forts

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Odaop

Re: Lol NA Forts

Post#21 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:34 pm

Alucard2010 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:09 pm....don’t see the point in arguing with you anymore. There is video evidence of how the fight went. Destro standing there. Few order TANKS standing in front of door while most (if not all) dps focused on lord.
Because my point is valid and you realize it. You honestly made an account just to trash talk des too lol. Don't act like you guys solely lost because lord absorbing dmg and not properly controlling the zone. Des didn't have ideal leadership and warbands were messed up.

Ads
Rucent

Post#22 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:24 pm

dansari

Post#23 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:28 pm

Lol woke up hungover to people defending trash fort mechanics. We talk **** in discord, everyone don't get your panties in a bunch. And yes, when you get cleared out of lord room several times on several pushes and you still win because of pve, I'm going to be salty about it.

Jail wasn't even an issue lmao as you can see destro couldn't do a single thing against us. Don't worry I'm gonna upload a video on how easy it is to defend a fort just as soon as I care enough to edit it.
<Salt Factory>

Odaop

Post#24 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:30 pm

dansari wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:28 pm Lol woke up hungover to people defending trash fort mechanics. We talk **** in discord, everyone don't get your panties in a bunch. And yes, when you get cleared out of lord room several times on several pushes and you still win because of pve, I'm going to be salty about it.

Jail wasn't even an issue lmao as you can see destro couldn't do a single thing against us. Don't worry I'm gonna upload a video on how easy it is to defend a fort just as soon as I care enough to edit it.
'We only loss cause tuff lord, not des breaking out of jail multiple times and killing us some.'

Lol completely oblivious.

dansari

Post#25 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:35 pm

Odaop wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:30 pm
dansari wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:28 pm Lol woke up hungover to people defending trash fort mechanics. We talk **** in discord, everyone don't get your panties in a bunch. And yes, when you get cleared out of lord room several times on several pushes and you still win because of pve, I'm going to be salty about it.

'We only loss cause tuff lord, not des breaking out of jail multiple times and killing us some.'

We had 18 minutes with 80% dps on lord and couldn't kill it. Kills in zone were 2-1 order, and destro think they did well.

<Salt Factory>

Odaop

Post#26 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:43 pm

Of those 18 minutes, des was at the door for 18 mins lol and more kills =/= winning, you were premading against a side that didn't have proper working warbands and very little coordination.

Just look retarded trashing talking considering all things.

dansari

Post#27 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:57 pm

Imagine being so garbage you get mad at people for being in voice comms and thinking that more kills in pvp in a pvp game <> winning.
<Salt Factory>

Odaop

Post#28 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:06 pm

Imagine calling someone garbage then losing to them lol then further embarrassing yourself by posting that event online.

Feels good winning btw :)

Ads
Haskr

Post#29 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:42 pm

dansari

Post#30 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:50 pm

Imagine being so garbage you have to rely on pve in pvp
<Salt Factory>