Recent Topics

Ads

Solo Sorc PvP

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Caduceus

Solo Sorc PvP

Post#1 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:03 pm

Hey all,

I made a video for the solo roaming contest hosted by Mordecaieth ("Events" subforum), and I thought I may as well share it here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCvKawprgnk

Who says Sorc cannot solo?
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Ads
Sarnai

Re: Solo Sorc PvP

Post#2 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:16 pm

I've seen you out in the lakes! Beastly sorc, good vid!
WH looking for gunbad left

StrongUn

Post#3 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:25 pm

And the solo contest #1 prize goes to...

Zxul

Post#4 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:28 pm

Nicely done.

From checking armor- you use def sov. How is the rest of the spec- do you spec defensively as well? Are talis intel, or wounds/toughness/armor?
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Mez

Post#5 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:33 pm

I'm proud.
Word of Pain and Boiling Blood are no longer able to proc anything. The Bright Wizard College has confirmed this is a big deal. (stealth nerf)
https://bugs.returnofreckoning.com/view.php?id=18255

Impmon

Post#6 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:26 am

Too bad sorcs don’t have the tactics shaman do like “run away!” that increases run speed 25% when hit. I utilized the flee with action point pots a few times today in scenarios & I wasn’t dead most if the time.

ceramicartist

Post#7 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:03 am

I sure hope a RR80 high geared sorc with def sov would be able to solo...

Caduceus

Post#8 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:55 am

Thanks for all the kind words.

I'm currently on a work-related break from RoR, but reading all these comments I can't wait to get back in there and start work on a second video.

Zxul wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:28 pm Nicely done.

From checking armor- you use def sov. How is the rest of the spec- do you spec defensively as well? Are talis intel, or wounds/toughness/armor?

At the time of this video I was still gearing, wearing 3p Alt Sov/5p Invader in most scenes. Spec was Calamity, with Absorb Vitality as a defensive tool. Talis were mostly wnds with some int and toughness iirc.
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Ads