Recent Topics

Ads

Shamans be like

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Goermsi

Re: NA Destro Fort Defense in a nutshell

Post#11 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:29 pm

Like city ... u just want to enter this with a grp of 6 people.
If one would limit it to that, one would allow access only as 2-2-2, then it would be more playable. and enjoyable.
But as it is currently with forts and cities ... why bother. Why get upset about it? Does it make it better?
Like it Hard (Drakenwald)
...PVP, nothing else...

Ads
Mordecaieth

Post#12 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:57 pm

Goermsi wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:29 pm Like city ... u just want to enter this with a grp of 6 people.
If one would limit it to that, one would allow access only as 2-2-2, then it would be more playable. and enjoyable.
But as it is currently with forts and cities ... why bother. Why get upset about it? Does it make it better?
Because, it's funny.

CountTalabecland

Post#13 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:26 pm

Stop besieging Eataine and nowhere else. It doesn't matter if you have 400 ppl in zone. 300 Order defending the keep is critical mass. You have to double push zones with those numbers. Herd the zerglings if you can.

The sad Order version is that we just don't push zones anymore if there are any significant numbers online, just sit back and try to break a siege somewhere. Then ppl farm 2 star IC after NA goes to bed.

IMO the most rage inducing thing Order does is swarm to defend endzone without holding a single BO, then when destro siege is defeated there is no counter siege because there are rank 0 Order keeps across all zones. Have to give credit, at least destro prioritizes ranking keeps.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

lyncher12

Post#14 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:57 pm

Nosun

Post#15 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:54 pm

i always feel like i made a huge mistake if i log on destro side during NA primetime because basically its pointless even when they aren't outnumbered by much and they could put up a fight they will just roll over in forts take there 2 invaders and go to city and its just not fun to play during NA time when destro gives up. Also i would be giving up any easky 42k or so renown if i play order side instead and im trying to hit 85 on my main.

Mordecaieth

Re: Shamans be like

Post#16 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:02 pm

bumper cars