Recent Topics

Ads

Reworked & New Weapons for RoR

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Whyumadbro

Re: Reworked & New Weapons for RoR

Post#51 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:53 pm

again it looks very cool and the staffs have the warhammer vibe around it, but one question dude, is your work implementable in the game? i am no dev and have absolutley no experiance in those things, but i heared the game uses a very old engine that makes it difficult to implement the smallest things

Ads
Flowson
Game Artist

Post#52 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:26 pm

@Whyumadbro, i made the move and joined the Develloper-Team as Model and Object Artist :)

To answer your Question: The Game is based on the old GameByro Engine , which has been used by alot of games back in the days. The Main Problem: the Team at Mythic used special software for world creation and model animations and other staff. Most of them have been lost or cant be used. Thats why we have to do most of the work oldschool and literally by "hand", which is why every progress is quite time consuming. Never the less, the Team made a good progress and YES we now ve got the option to implant new Items and Models to the game and will definitly do it in the future. Its only a matter of time, as theres a "long list" of things that need to be done first.

Whyumadbro

Post#53 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:14 pm

Then i want to express my thanks to you! sometimes i feel bad because i dont have the ability to contribute or to donate to the server, but it fill me with joy to know the team is growing and the game is living. thx man

Archexecutor

Post#54 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:05 am

These are excellent! :D Great work!

Rieku

Post#55 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:24 am

Great stuff! I followed the game since its development until its launch and seeing that you are working that hard to keep Warhammer Online alive is very meaningful to me (and surely to those who have a special bound with the game).

Thank you very much for those efforts!

oaliaen

Post#56 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:42 pm

We need more guys like you Mister Flowson .. much appreciated. Have a good day sir.

Flowson
Game Artist

Post#57 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:04 pm

@oaliaen , Thanks for the Feedback :) Try my best to keep the Game Up!

@Rieku, thank you , RoR is Alive and were looking to get more Contend done for everyone playin :)

@ Archexecutor Thank you :)

@Whyumadbro, Thanks Man, highly appriciated :) As long as players swing by and say it works playing, we ll keep making new contend to keep this goin - Fans For Fans :)

Ysaran

Post#58 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:13 pm

@Flowson do you have anything for Shaman? Beside your beautiful Spider Mount, obviously
Zputadenti

Ads
space44

Post#59 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:17 pm

i sense a little bias for Khorne.... not seeing any Nurgle themed weapons :(
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#60 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:25 pm

Chosen of Tzeentch is the class. It might be chaos undivided as a faction, but the class is specific.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog