Recent Topics

Ads

Reworked & New Armor for RoR

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
NSKaneda

Re: Reworked & New Armor for RoR

Post#11 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:10 pm

Grock wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:20 pm Frog mouth was specifically for jousting in torunament, and it was MASSIVE, heavy and was locked to the armor so it doesn't move if you facetank a lance

It looks more like some sort of mix between armet and crusader greathelm

Or Tudor close helmet because of limited throat and collar bone protection plate.
Spoiler:
Pure frog mouth would look awesome as nurgle chosen version, maybe with some weird vizier ;)
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Ads
oaliaen

Post#12 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:29 pm

If you make bigger armor im 100% sure more ppl would play it.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Lilim
Community Management

Post#13 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:51 pm

Flowson wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:11 am KNIGHT OF THE BLAZING SUN HEAD & SHOULDERS
Spoiler:
I lold so hard :D

keep up your awesome work!

Skullgrin

Post#14 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:44 pm

Looks really good, but it's missing the feathers! All Empire helms must have feathers!!! (just kidding, most of the feathered ones are kinda annoying looking).

Something you might consider adding or creating a second helm with it, is a laurel leaf crown sort of like the ones in this pic minus the feathers -

Or you could just do multiple variations with and without the feathers and laurel crowns (ooo! or little lion/bull/gryphon statues) just to add to the variation without having to design more helmets. I also just realized after looking up that picture, that the guy with the feather mohawk in the back row looks kinda cool too. Just saying.

I look forward to you creating new versions of helms for Chosen, I really don't like the lopsided 'giant fish-hook thru the skull' look that most of the Tzeentch themed helms have. Keep up the great work!
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

CountTalabecland

Post#15 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:58 pm

I like the form of the helmet. If the front is visored with a hinge then it would be thoroughly 14th or 15th century style so I think it fits well with Empire.

I would like a few good full faced Knight helmets without feathers. Not that I am against plumes, I just think the feathers in WAR look like **** because they are 2D and there's far too few of them to make up an impressive plume.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.