Recent Topics

Ads

Altdorf City Siege Vod

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
kekkers

Altdorf City Siege Vod

Post#1 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:50 pm

Hi guys!!
I recently edited a random City Siege I had recorded!! This is my first time editing and uploading a video so please be gentle ; )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT6ROPwlmwc
Be sure to like and subscribe if you enjoyed the content! This Siege was approximately an hour but I broke it down to about ~18 minutes.
Also- check out my twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/kekkerss
Thanks again <3
GM of <Two Weeks>
80 WE/WH | 81 KotBS | 76 Sorc | 71 Choppa | 60 Zeal/Sham/AM | 51 BW | 56 WL | 53 RP
twitch.tv/kekkerss

Ads
Dabbart

Re: Altdorf City Siege Vod

Post#2 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:56 pm

Nice vid. The first music changes are a bit... Jarring.

Folks watching, keep an eye on the bottom right. See how he(?) is SPAMMING THE **** out of the assist macro? That's how it's done.

You guy's beat the **** out of them, so hard to judge but good Challenge calls from most of Order. Surprised dessie wasn't dropping more M2 Bellow rotations on you guys. I think I saw 2, and you had M4 in a few of those fights.

One thing, maybe show the DPS/Heal/Protection score-board at the end? Gives a bit of perspective on the fight.

Nicely presented though. Thanks for sharing.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

kekkers

Post#3 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:11 am

Dabbart wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:56 pm Nice vid. The first music changes are a bit... Jarring.

Folks watching, keep an eye on the bottom right. See how he(?) is SPAMMING THE **** out of the assist macro? That's how it's done.

You guy's beat the **** out of them, so hard to judge but good Challenge calls from most of Order. Surprised dessie wasn't dropping more M2 Bellow rotations on you guys. I think I saw 2, and you had M4 in a few of those fights.

One thing, maybe show the DPS/Heal/Protection score-board at the end? Gives a bit of perspective on the fight.

Nicely presented though. Thanks for sharing.
Yeah the music change is quite funky but I sort of intended it to be that way. Although something I did not intend but did not know how to fix was the drastic change in volume from the first song to the rest. I had a really hard time finding a royalty free version of the Chopin Waltz No6.

I picked a random recording that I had and just went for it. Despite the fact that this wasn't MUCH of a fight it turned out to be a fun video for a first time edit.
This is my first tank so I am working hard to improve my utilization of things such as bellow/guard swapping. I think the only time I disappointed myself is when the Runepriest in my party clearly needed a little guard swap but for some reason I neglected it.
Regarding the assist.. can you tell I am a DPS main? lolol

Thank you very much for the kind words and the tip on showing all aspects of the scoreboard for future videos!! I will be sure to do that in the future.
GM of <Two Weeks>
80 WE/WH | 81 KotBS | 76 Sorc | 71 Choppa | 60 Zeal/Sham/AM | 51 BW | 56 WL | 53 RP
twitch.tv/kekkerss

Sarnai

Post#4 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:44 am

kekkers wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:11 am I had a really hard time finding a royalty free version of the Chopin Waltz No6.
Same.
WH looking for gunbad left