Recent Topics

Ads

Kotbs journey to rank 70 roaming

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
yoluigi

Kotbs journey to rank 70 roaming

Post#1 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:10 am

Rank 60-63 roaming full beastlord 3 opp, full crit rr part 1

Click here to watch on YouTube
Took M-fury as a meme joke. Hopefully the new balance team tweak it to make it usefull in the future.

Ads
yoluigi

Re: Kotbs journey to rank 70 roaming

Post#2 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:05 pm

For people asking for the build https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,3073,3080
rr
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/r ... ;0;0;0;0;0
or i got 3 futile strike 1 crit rest in parry and dodge

martholomew

Post#3 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:03 pm

Awesome video. Nice gameplay. Thank god for mute though lol
Magus 40/78

zulnam

Post#4 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:20 pm

Nice video, but you gotta admit it's not as epic as the WP ones. ;) Knight just doesn't have that special oompf, no matter what your gear or spec is. Still makes me want to dust off my old boy and give him another go.

You use Blazing Blade as your main ability? Not sure how good that is. IIRC only the dot is elemental damage, so the main hit is regular damage. That means it would be more efficient if you used PS on downtimes.

How much Str/Ws do you have anyway?
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

yoluigi

Post#5 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:55 pm

zulnam wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:20 pm Nice video, but you gotta admit it's not as epic as the WP ones. ;) Knight just doesn't have that special oompf, no matter what your gear or spec is. Still makes me want to dust off my old boy and give him another go.

You use Blazing Blade as your main ability? Not sure how good that is. IIRC only the dot is elemental damage, so the main hit is regular damage. That means it would be more efficient if you used PS on downtimes.

How much Str/Ws do you have anyway?
PS use alot of AP but yeah still learning the class on paper against light armored you wanna go for physical and elemental for the tanks. Am only in beastlord/Opp soo i get the full beastlord to get that Armor debuff (until i get 2 invader/opp/beastlord combo) i got something like 600 str 450 ws unbuffed buffed 700 str. Hopefully i get 900 buffed with a mixed gear in the future. I personaly have no idea on how the best rotation for dmg is there really no guide on 2h solo/duo roaming it's all about the shield reflec or super tanky builds on the forum.

Wiede

Post#6 » Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:12 pm

Wait... do Rugged and Runefang toughness stack?

sharpblader

Post#7 » Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:14 pm

Wiede wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:12 pm Wait... do Rugged and Runefang toughness stack?
Yes