Recent Topics

Ads

[WP] Grace Showcase rvr solo/duo video

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
yoluigi

[WP] Grace Showcase rvr solo/duo video

Post#1 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:00 am

I switched grace because I was tired of dying as wrath. Small showcase of the class in one day of rvr made for fun.

Click here to watch on YouTube
viewtopic.php?f=113&t=30627 (Rydiak got a guide on the class if anyone new interested trying this build)
At 2-6man it's a very strong class i forgot to use some abilities like divine strike...
In hands of veteran like Rydiak, Sciber ... Probably an unstoppable purging heretics machine.

Ads
yoluigi

Re: [WP] Grace Showcase rvr solo/duo video

Post#2 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:34 pm

For the build https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,4184,4160 got the Divine justice with SM for more spirit dmg and greave of sigmar with ib for str/toughness steal on enemies
and rr https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/r ... ;3;4;0;0;0

zulnam

Post#3 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:34 pm

Impressive, especially how long you lasted against 7+ players. Very offensively specced as well, for grace. Not sure if i would get the offensive aura tactic, fees a bit meh.

You should try the same spec in a trio. You + tank + Mdps. If you spec more defensively you can be pretty resilient even without guard. I'd get Intimidating Repent for that sweet AoE detaunt.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Shakur

Post#4 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:46 am

Thanks for all these videos and builds! :)

yoluigi

Post#5 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:13 pm

Shakur wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:46 am Thanks for all these videos and builds! :)
Glad you enjoy!
zulnam wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:34 pm Impressive, especially how long you lasted against 7+ players. Very offensively specced as well, for grace. Not sure if i would get the offensive aura tactic, fees a bit meh.

You should try the same spec in a trio. You + tank + Mdps. If you spec more defensively you can be pretty resilient even without guard. I'd get Intimidating Repent for that sweet AoE detaunt.

That would probably be ideal your choice of build. But might make it less enjoyable to watch i if i go pretty tanky used the aura only for the SM to boost his spirit dmg with his debuff it helps can do 300+ dmg.