Recent Topics

Ads

WH (Mdpv) - solo roam

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
komar9111

WH (Mdpv) - solo roam

Post#1 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:06 pm

Second To God

Ads
BeautfulToad

Re: WH (Mdpv) - solo roam

Post#2 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:14 pm

Отличная работа, товарищ. Родина гордится

MMXX43

Post#3 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:32 pm

Exceptional , now try def sov XD

komar9111

Post#4 » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:59 am

BeautfulToad wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:14 pm Отличная работа, товарищ. Родина гордится
За родину!
Second To God

aena

Post#5 » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:13 pm

Since Mdpv's videos this kind of build is spreading amongst the WHs. Day after day more and more doing this parry/regen shooting trick. This build is OP and broken? Not at all. What we saw in his videos is a strong duel/gank setup out of the WH meta build nothing more nothing less but pure skill from a talented player. Smart use of terrain/situational awareness/positioning and a lot of work and test behind the char. Nurf the WH class because of him?? It is sound silly just like nurf the SH cause of Teefz.
Nuff said.
PS: oh btw im not a fanboy or so. When I fought whit him he just crashed me everytime. But from my part this is ok he is over my lvl. Peace ;)

Barboo

Post#6 » Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:56 pm

As good as always. Thumbs up.

paperclipdog

Post#7 » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:18 pm

Nice video,
You killed me a few times on my Magus, I always get caught off-guard by the sustain.

Sinisterror

Post#8 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:18 am

PRAISE HAIL MDPV first WH i ever died as a dok loooong time ago when i was just learning about how to fight wh's as dps dok. I had dps wp main live so i kind of thought wh's would be easy to deal with because witch elves were easy to deal with as dps wp. Anyway's i really enjoy your content=)
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Ads
komar9111

Post#9 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:17 pm

aena wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:13 pm Since Mdpv's videos this kind of build is spreading amongst the WHs. Day after day more and more doing this parry/regen shooting trick. This build is OP and broken? Not at all. What we saw in his videos is a strong duel/gank setup out of the WH meta build nothing more nothing less but pure skill from a talented player. Smart use of terrain/situational awareness/positioning and a lot of work and test behind the char. Nurf the WH class because of him?? It is sound silly just like nurf the SH cause of Teefz.
Nuff said.
PS: oh btw im not a fanboy or so. When I fought whit him he just crashed me everytime. But from my part this is ok he is over my lvl. Peace ;)
Thanks a lot bro, but the point of my videos is fun, I really enjoyed watching the Life War gank videos and learned a lot from them.
now I have the opportunity to make them myself)
Second To God

reynor007

Post#10 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:30 am

how they kill him he does not show...