Recent Topics

Ads

Abattoir witch elf roam

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Xirucio

Re: Abattoir witch elf roam

Post#21 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:07 pm

Krima wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:01 pm
reynor007 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:53 pm
Krima wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:48 pm

Not about OP build.. there is a huge lvl of skill gap. And I see alot of flaws in your gameplay. Mostly player issue.
admit, you are just defending the WE class, there are just a huge number of complaints about both the def WE and the WH regen, but you simply ignore the WE. As for the level of the game, no offense, but we are on different planets, if you have a high solo rating, this does not mean that you are a good solo player, sorry
Oh my ... :lol:

While you trying a nerf only on WE. Im sensible enough to proposal balance for both classes:
https://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum ... 95&t=47027

I see nothing special in your gameplay.. You just rely on deftard, broken build stomping lowgeared players in lake. Ive defeat your deftard WH while in ranked build before :lol: . But ok, have fun stomping conqueror folks.

M8, give solo ranked a try..where everyone there is on SOV/triumph I doubt you even go past 500mmr. :lol:
The one that mainly roams solo it's the most skilled solo person.Logic.
MMR blabla, it's a group thing.PERIOD.
Reynor would prolly delete you more times than not since he mainly solo roams. Logic.
But yet again, you are Def WE so...reason could not apply in this case.
Last edited by Xirucio on Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
MMXX43

Post#22 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:34 pm

Parallell86 you are a Witch elf main (Arrarel) ( you tried wh but didnt achieve the results you are achieving on we, certainly undergeared is a factor . Same as Sinbearer - Abattoir , his kdr was not that impressive on his wh. And he rarely is truly alone in the lakes.
And Krima the famous 60% ranked winrate - 11 out of 20 matches win
. K .

Now with mixed teams lets see your rate and not only carried by overtuned destro classes.

2 insanly timed buffs , 20 sec on Pierched Armor ( WS , Defensive and Offensive buff ) , 60 sec on WB , yes nerf 12 sec parry on WH .

Parallell86

Post#23 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:47 pm

reynor007 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:00 pm
Parallell86 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:56 pm
reynor007 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:53 pm

admit, you are just defending the WE class, there are just a huge number of complaints about both the def WE and the WH regen, but you simply ignore the WE. As for the level of the game, no offense, but we are on different planets, if you have a high solo rating, this does not mean that you are a good solo player, sorry
lol. hypocrite.
I think that you are the hypocrite, there are several options, either you are my hater and you will disagree with everything I say, or you play on WE and are so afraid of the nerf.
before WH I played def WE and imagine, I killed no fewer people than WH, and more likely if I played now, I would kill a lot more
1. Never once in your "nerf the WE" debates have I seen you actually say out loud that you want WH and WE both nerfed. What you really wanna do is to destroy the entire point with mid tree for WEs.
2. No I dont play a WE.
3. I am many things but not a hypocrite sir. When I debate against you, its because the debate is about nerfing ONE class when there are actually two sides of the coin. (Let me clearify, the sides of the coin represents classes and their respective mirror)

We can simply take Slayer vs Choppa as an example (since I play choppa and not WE)
- Slayer has AOE damage output such as Inevitable doom which can be applied and then top it up with other AOE abilities, meanwhile the choppa is stuck using channeling abilities for Aoe damage. Regardless of Orders bitching about GTDC and so forth, AOE Choppa does not have any real damage output when going up against other bomb WBs.

When one class outshine its mirror I really think a power balance tweak is in place. When people randomly point fingers to in this case the WE but at the at same time defend the mirror class, I really have to argue against it. Its in my nature. I apologize if you thought you beat me in game or hurt my feelings. When Order dont simply catch me unmounted and jump me with half a WB they set ambushes with a group of WHs. Im happy to lose an occasional 1v1 as Order are mostly incapable of honorable gameplay just once in a while.

So you see Reynor, I debate for true power balance. Not simply my realm. WHs should not have an armor debuff. I dont know who smoked what when they came up with that idea but it needs to be gone. And WB could be tweaked to only be buffed by using Frenzied Mayhem tactic and that 600 damage you claim is a thing should be well down to 400.
MMXX43 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:34 pm Parallell86 you are a Witch elf main (Arrarel) ( you tried wh but didnt achieve the results you are achieving on we, certainly undergeared is a factor . Same as Sinbearer - Abattoir , his kdr was not that impressive on his wh. And he rarely is truly alone in the lakes.
. K .

Now with mixed teams lets see your rate and not only carried by overtuned destro classes.

2 insanly timed buffs , 20 sec on Pierched Armor ( WS , Defensive and Offensive buff ) , 60 sec on WB , yes nerf 12 sec parry on WH .
:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry I am what now? I dont know what or who Arrarel is but Parallel is not only a swedish but an english word. I spell it Parallell for giggles. I can ensure you I am not this WE that you claim although I have played WE in passed. I am sorry if you wasted time making investigations in order to write this post all for nothing.

And these overtuned Destro classes have seen more nerfs than Order ever will. One little insignificant tweak or an earlier buff being reverted to original state and Order piss themselves out of martyrdom.
Last edited by Parallell86 on Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sinisterror

Post#24 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:51 pm

Parallell86 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:47 pm
Parallell86 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:56 pm

lol. hypocrite.
I think that you are the hypocrite, there are several options, either you are my hater and you will disagree with everything I say, or you play on WE and are so afraid of the nerf.
before WH I played def WE and imagine, I killed no fewer people than WH, and more likely if I played now, I would kill a lot more
1. Never once in your "nerf the WE" debates have I seen you actually say out loud that you want WH and WE both nerfed. What you really wanna do is to destroy the entire point with mid tree for WEs.
2. No I dont play a WE.
3. I am many things but not a hypocrite sir. When I debate against you, its because the debate is about nerfing ONE class when there are actually two sides of the coin. (Let me clearify, the sides of the coin represents classes and their respective mirror)

We can simply take Slayer vs Choppa as an example (since I play choppa and not WE)
- Slayer has AOE damage output such as Inevitable doom which can be applied and then top it up with other AOE abilities, meanwhile the choppa is stuck using channeling abilities for Aoe damage. Regardless of Orders bitching about GTDC and so forth, AOE Choppa does not have any real damage output when going up against other bomb WBs.

When one class outshine its mirror I really think a power balance tweak is in place. When people randomly point fingers to in this case the WE but at the at same time defend the mirror class, I really have to argue against it. Its in my nature. I apologize if you thought you beat me in game or hurt my feelings. When Order dont simply catch me unmounted and jump me with half a WB they set ambushes with a group of WHs. Im happy to lose an occasional 1v1 as Order are mostly incapable of honorable gameplay just once in a while.

So you see Reynor, I debate for true power balance. Not simply my realm. WHs should not have an armor debuff. I dont know who smoked what when they came up with that idea but it needs to be gone. And WB could be tweaked to only be buffed by using Frenzied Mayhem tactic and that 600 damage you claim is a thing should be well down to 400.
MMXX43 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:34 pm Parallell86 you are a Witch elf main (Arrarel) ( you tried wh but didnt achieve the results you are achieving on we, certainly undergeared is a factor . Same as Sinbearer - Abattoir , his kdr was not that impressive on his wh. And he rarely is truly alone in the lakes.
. K .

Sorry I am what now? I dont know what or who Arrarel is but Parallel is not only a swedish but an english word. I spell it Parallell for giggles. I can ensure you I am not this WE that you claim although I have played WE in passed. I am sorry if you wasted time making investigations in order to write this post all for nothing.

And these overtuned Destro classes have seen more nerfs than Order ever will. One little insignificant tweak or an earlier buff being reverted to original state and Order piss themselves out of martyrdom.
Dude...Chill. I have seen Reynor say million times that pls nerf both regenheal WH/WE and nerf Dagger throw on WE to not proc WB and be dodge/parryable(which it should) Reynor is one of the best soloers as well with more than WH. Most of us want good/unique order and destro skills. Reynor seems to be objective when talkjing about any class or side so there is no order or destro bias there either.

WH armour debuff is not op? It is nice to get accusations without target and ok range but WE pounce is very nice as well , can get to places where pounce wl cant and besides both have always had armour debuff proc wpn to use if so choosing.
Last edited by Sinisterror on Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Xirucio

Post#25 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:55 pm

Sinisterror wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:51 pm
Parallell86 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:47 pm

2. No I dont play a WE.

. K .

Dude...Chill. I have seen Reynor say million times that pls nerf WH and nerf Dagger throw on WE to not proc WB and be dodge/parryable. Reynor is one of the best soloers as well with more than WH. Most of us want good/unique order and destro skills. Reynor seems to be objective when talkjing about any class or side so there is no order or destro bias there either.
This, Reynor can surely beat a Def WE as a Def WE, but, the fact that it finds it absurdly OP and is vocal about it, it definately say something about the person.
I mean look at this present clip, left side 'Absorb' passive spam happening , right side self heal ticks, middle gazilions of numbers.The perfect recipe of Op-ness, it's like "it was made in a lab'' ;)

diegomess

Post#26 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:54 pm

this reynor vs krima thing is great lol
Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80

Xirucio

Post#27 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:59 pm

diegomess wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:54 pm this reynor vs krima thing is great lol
Actually, is not even a VS, since Reynor is a better / skilled player BUT, at the same time he is the voice of reason, while Krima just want ''advantages'' to scratch Reynor's status, like the majority of WE's that defend or promote this absurd build.