Recent Topics

Ads

Abattoir witch elf roam

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
bisbalien

Abattoir witch elf roam

Post#1 » Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:06 pm

Basic editing with some noob clips from RoR put together to make the video. I am not by any means any skilled player or anything , this video is made for fun and entertainment. There are a lot of mistakes throughout the video cause i barely come online and play.

Click here to watch on YouTube

Ads
Kragg

Re: Abattoir witch elf roam

Post#2 » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:20 pm

You have quite the rep on Order. Nasty piece of work that witchelf of yours! Keep it up!
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

vanbuinen77

Post#3 » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:56 pm

Seems to be much less bursty then def wh, more dot oriented damage.
Malificatium-Magus
Malificatiiium-Chosen
Malificatiium-Shaman

reynor007

Post#4 » Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:00 pm

cool video dude, you are a worthy rival)
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

MMXX43

Post#5 » Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:24 pm

He cant do this on his wh. Thats how broken this spec is. Low skill ceiling low risk high rewards. ( like most destro classes)

Parallell86

Post#6 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:41 am

MMXX43 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:24 pm He cant do this on his wh. Thats how broken this spec is. Low skill ceiling low risk high rewards. ( like most destro classes)
Here we go.
I tried a duel against Reynoor on MDVP when I had Invader geared choppa. Couldnt break 90% of his health. Choppa with WS stacking build has easily 60% parry static, and yet I was burned down so fast I hardly saw it coming. Just my in game experience. You can argue against it all day but 9.5k health is still 9.5k health. If def WH wasnt OP then how is it that 9.5k health disappear in seconds?

Nice video Abbatoir. Clearly shows you know what youre doing.

reynor007

Post#7 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:05 am

Parallell86 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:41 am
MMXX43 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:24 pm He cant do this on his wh. Thats how broken this spec is. Low skill ceiling low risk high rewards. ( like most destro classes)
Here we go.
I tried a duel against Reynoor on MDVP when I had Invader geared choppa. Couldnt break 90% of his health. Choppa with WS stacking build has easily 60% parry static, and yet I was burned down so fast I hardly saw it coming. Just my in game experience. You can argue against it all day but 9.5k health is still 9.5k health. If def WH wasnt OP then how is it that 9.5k health disappear in seconds?

I understand that you are very weak in the game, so I will explain to you
probably when you fought my WH raynor I had a STR cap, which gives almost complete ignorance of the parry from WS, and on top of that, I had 20% perry penetration from items, so your whining is out of place, even if you have 20k hp, with your level of play, you could never beat me.
you don't want to think about how to defeat your opponent, you want to go in and cry that I can't do it
I apologize for being too harsh, but I cannot remain silent when I see complete nonsense)
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Xirucio

Post#8 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:54 am

When will ''quality'' become a standard in clips creators in this game.
Broken build, no other profile game let a ''rogue'' be a tank, self sustained healer and dps at the same time.(Fact)
But hey, you felt the need to do this video in this delusioned reality so...congrats i suppose.

Ads
Parallell86

Post#9 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:58 am

reynor007 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:05 am
Parallell86 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:41 am
Here we go.

I understand that you are very weak in the game, so I will explain to you
probably when you fought my WH raynor I had a STR cap, which gives almost complete ignorance of the parry from WS, and on top of that, I had 20% perry penetration from items, so your whining is out of place, even if you have 20k hp, with your level of play, you could never beat me.
you don't want to think about how to defeat your opponent, you want to go in and cry that I can't do it
I apologize for being too harsh, but I cannot remain silent when I see complete nonsense)
No no, I understand. Youre pride was hurt when I said WHs are OP so you felt the urge to undermine and talk down on me in a demeaning but yet explanatory way. Dont worry, you cant hurt my feelings. Your words are not as valuable as you like to beleive. Besides you dont know what situation Im talking about so all you do right now is making up a scenario where you assume you ran a specific build to counter my claims. I wrote in the post I dueled your WH MDPV, not Raynor. So why did you even jump to that conclusion?

Im sorry, but why does your class have a **** armor debuff? If WB should be nerfed, then I think its in place to remove the very debuff your class was never ment to have.

Szadread

Post#10 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:44 am

I'm a rr76 WL. I would say that you are worthy oppenent but no because i don't stand a chance against you. How can anyone defeat you in 1v1 ? Unless everyone start building tank/regen.