Recent Topics

Ads

New Mount Proposal - Goblins - Spider

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
TrancaNapiaz

New Mount Proposal - Goblins - Spider

Post#1 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:23 pm

Basing this thread on the Dark Elves one opened by @flowson, let me throw some images:

Sources:

Miniature sides:

Another sides/miniatures:

Total War Warhammer content:

Spider enemy on the game according to Google(?):

What do you guys think? Also, another thing. Any chance on being available to dye the mounts too? Or this would be retarded

Ads
diegomess

Re: New Mount Proposal - Goblins - Spider

Post#2 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:30 am

i think there is already gobbo npc's with squig and spider mount in gunbad, this could be an amazing addition to the game and makes sense
Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80

dalen
Developer

Post#3 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:15 am

diegomess wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:30 am i think there is already gobbo npc's with squig and spider mount in gunbad, this could be an amazing addition to the game and makes sense
There's no spider mounted NPCs. And the spider model needs changes for it to work, the mount position is completely off currently (sideways inside the spider belly).
Source Developer

TrancaNapiaz

Post#4 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:15 am

dalen wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:15 am
diegomess wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:30 am i think there is already gobbo npc's with squig and spider mount in gunbad, this could be an amazing addition to the game and makes sense
There's no spider mounted NPCs. And the spider model needs changes for it to work, the mount position is completely off currently (sideways inside the spider belly).
Oof, sad, thanks for the response

Flowson
Game Artist

Post#5 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:21 am

https://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum ... 53&t=42419

As @Dalen said, its alot of work, but some sneek previews can be found on the thread above ;)

ekalime
Developer

Post#6 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:38 pm

dalen wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:15 am There's no spider mounted NPCs. And the spider model needs changes for it to work, the mount position is completely off currently (sideways inside the spider belly).
Sideways and inside the spider belly is appropriate for those foolish enough to try and ride a spider.

TrancaNapiaz

Post#7 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:35 am

Flowson wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:21 am https://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum ... 53&t=42419

As @Dalen said, its alot of work, but some sneek previews can be found on the thread above ;)
Oh, my bad, sorry haha, nice one. How do you make the models? I could try some on 3dmax, it's being a while tho

jacobeann

Post#8 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:06 pm

was hoping to get in game help with reversing a royal medallion purchase on darkns. A gm told me you might be able to help. Love this idea!!!!

Ads