Recent Topics

Ads

{Knight} Bolstered 2 Handed Knight is Insane

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Vegetaplays
Community Management

{Knight} Bolstered 2 Handed Knight is Insane

Post#1 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:24 pm

Tried something new with a few new editing techniques, overall a fun video to record.

Click here to watch on YouTube

Ads
sharpblader

Re: {Knight} Bolstered 2 Handed Knight is Insane

Post#2 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:56 pm

Nice!

Need more knight content to show how OP it can be even at 40.

reynor007

Post#3 » Mon May 02, 2022 10:52 am

sharpblader wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:56 pm Nice!

I don't understand what is the point of denying the obvious facts, kotbs is the weakest solo tank in the game, most likely even the weakest among all classes
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Grock

Post#4 » Mon May 02, 2022 12:00 pm

I don't understand where the damage comes from and how those healers manage to die to a kobs with practically 3 active abilities and no heal debuffs :lol:

This game is truly a mystery sometimes :)
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

sharpblader

Post#5 » Fri May 06, 2022 6:22 am

reynor007 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 10:52 am

I don't understand what is the point of denying the obvious facts, kotbs is the weakest solo tank in the game, most likely even the weakest among all classes

I have argued against this in another post and also wrote a basic mini guide against how to fight against each class. The strategies are very basic and lists only 10% - 20% of the information I have to share.

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=47430&start=150#p504773

Sure knight cannot 1vX like it used to but its a good thing because it was able to 1vX very passively without much skill.

reynor007

Post#6 » Fri May 06, 2022 8:11 am

sharpblader wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 6:22 am

I have argued against this in another post and also wrote a basic mini guide against how to fight against each class. The strategies are very basic and lists only 10% - 20% of the information I have to share.

Sure knight cannot 1vX like it used to but its a good thing because it was able to 1vX very passively without much skill.
i read your post, it's good enough, but i played this game in all classes long enough to have backing for my statements
the fact that you can win with the help of a strategy does not make the class stronger, the enemy is the same level of play as you, will always win, these are the realities
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

sharpblader

Post#7 » Fri May 06, 2022 9:11 am

reynor007 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 8:11 am

i read your post, it's good enough, but i played this game in all classes long enough to have backing for my statements
the fact that you can win with the help of a strategy does not make the class stronger, the enemy is the same level of play as you, will always win, these are the realities
Ok the only way to settle this debate is you telling me what classes a knight cannot beat and the players of the class who are very skilled.

I will try to fight them all and record it.

reynor007

Post#8 » Fri May 06, 2022 10:02 am

sharpblader wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:11 am
reynor007 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 8:11 am

Ok the only way to settle this debate is you telling me what classes a knight cannot beat and the players of the class who are very skilled.

I will try to fight them all and record it.
certainly
any def WE like insolence, ultrakill, abattoir
any WH like mdpv, bodhi, pariah
any chosen like xoxolsila, mandril, majorzero
any shaman like magistr
any ow like strongnarf (the fight will be eternal because you will never break through his regen)
any marauder like knocknock, matroc, sektorr
any squig like pass
I think that sorc frozenover will also be able to win (the exception is full regen kotbs 600+)
any adequate SM like karloman
BG anarin (perhaps the fight will be eternal)
Am rioz, or mine, I will gladly fight you
any dps or def magus, mamasha, Elaryen and many others
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Ads
facundo7777

Post#9 » Fri May 06, 2022 10:15 am

Agree with Reynor. Few weeks ago i decided to play order only. Anyway Even my few destro toons: chosen, magus, sh never lose 1v1 vs knight while i am playing solo rvr only since i hit 16 and i consider myslef as medium skilled player.

I would like to add Psenicobrasno to chosens list. He is unkillable for me xD