Recent Topics

Ads

2h IB new solo video

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
space44

Re: 2h IB new solo video

Post#11 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:53 pm

inoeth wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:37 pm
nonfactor wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:23 am it took me 5s to realise that this vid wont be good whwn i saw u clicking skills on ur hotbar
oh you must be the pr0 gamer everyone is talking about
not to flex but i dont click abilities c:
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Ads
yoluigi

Re: 2h IB new solo video

Post#12 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:00 pm

GorkaBorka wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:51 pm Love your videos, man. Hope you'll release more content in the future, but I understand, that sometimes all of us need to take a break from the game in order to not get burnt out. See ya and take care.
Thanks buddy! If i ever make an other ib video gonna need that warlord for that +2 more offencive build.
Detangler wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:08 am Lol I made an appearance where I was tired and pew pew'd instead of healing and let a destro player die. Love these vids, btw. Please dont quit and make more content!
Dps zeolot xD glad you enjoy them man
reynor007 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:24 am hope you come back soon, you are one of the few who continue to make solo videos, it's nice
! I'l need that warlord gonna take a while i only play 1 hour a week now xD
nonfactor wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:23 am it took me 5s to realise that this vid wont be good whwn i saw u clicking skills on ur hotbar
I use it for pots and moral but it does not matter. The only thing important is you use an ability every 1.5 seconds (cooldown finish) On the IB there is alot of abilities and clicking on a few abilties dont slow me down.