Recent Topics

Ads

Solo BW gank

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Xirucio

Re: Solo BW gank

Post#11 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:48 am

Parallell86 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:44 am
Xirucio wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:28 am
Parallell86 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:40 pm

Give it a rest already, youre like a broken record.
Playing an asymmetric spec hunts you it seems, you can't accept the fact that what you play and ''works'', it's not exactly skilled based but something broken to the core.
Just suck up your self imagined ''normality'' and move on.
You shouldnt assume too much my dear. I played WE up to rr 76 and gave it up. I dont fancy being forced to a specific specc to make my class viable. I want options. Now this whole WE debate is still getting redicilous, since you insist on starring yourself blind on one class while the mirror has the same OP build. You somehow claim my opinion is biased while yours is even more so obvious.

FYI: I play choppa. You know, the ever inferior class to it's mirror. Indeed a fully functioning ST class while the 2h tree is pure crap and the AOE aspect of the class is far from viable.
Maybe someone would believe you when you wont hijack threads with your triggers.

Ads
Parallell86

Post#12 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:26 am

Xirucio wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:48 am
Parallell86 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:44 am
Xirucio wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:28 am
Playing an asymmetric spec hunts you it seems, you can't accept the fact that what you play and ''works'', it's not exactly skilled based but something broken to the core.
Just suck up your self imagined ''normality'' and move on.
You shouldnt assume too much my dear. I played WE up to rr 76 and gave it up. I dont fancy being forced to a specific specc to make my class viable. I want options. Now this whole WE debate is still getting redicilous, since you insist on starring yourself blind on one class while the mirror has the same OP build. You somehow claim my opinion is biased while yours is even more so obvious.

FYI: I play choppa. You know, the ever inferior class to it's mirror. Indeed a fully functioning ST class while the 2h tree is pure crap and the AOE aspect of the class is far from viable.
Maybe someone would believe you when you wont hijack threads with your triggers.
Do you think it matters what you think? Im telling you, the truth is not a debate you dodo. And dont talk to me about hijacking threads. Youre the one who went from one bitching thread about WE dragging the subject into a solo BW compilation thread. So obsessed with WE regen build and yet hardly a fraction of the WEs use it. You cry rivers over one WE encounter, or somehow I guess it made your day. Gave you something to bitch about. 90% of the WEs out there I swear to you, they run full vanquisher until they got full sov offensive build. Youre delusional, in reality hardly any player actually enjoy the regen build. Why am I seeing 1 among 30+ WHs running regen build? For the same reason hardly any WEs run it. You get one encounter and run off to the forum like an undisputed little keyboard warrior.

noobwarrior

Post#13 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:41 am

I'm slowly starting to like his videos, because until now no matter what class he shows us.
because his message is obvious that there are no strong or weak classes.
only weak players and I celebrate that.
keep it up and show these beginners how to play ..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nocturnalguest

Post#14 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:30 am

Hope to see more people play BW like this in solo rankeds

Krima

Post#15 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:41 am

:shock:

Great video! also killing many deftards WE..

Seems def WE not that OP!
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Sinisterror

Post#16 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:26 pm

Very nice kiting and position awarenes. Toptier play=)
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Parallell86

Post#17 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:41 pm

And yea sorry dude. Nice video. Solo BW is not actually an easy thing to do (nor solo Sorc). I solo roamed alot before when I played BW but I dont have the nerves when under heavy pressure :)

So nice performance.

reynor007

Post#18 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:56 pm

yoluigi wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:33 pm Nice one man! Amazing finaly a BW solo video!
thx man)
Barboo wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:27 pm Awesome video like always. As always I want to ask questions about rr and equip? Talents I can see mostly but the rest ist interessting, I think rr is offensive cause of the bb crits but equip would be nice to know how did you handle that?
many thanks, the complete assembly you can read in the comments on YouTube
diegomess wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:42 pm lol i knew it was you somehow, the running was fun you should have added our encounters... you think a sorc can do this without the KD?
i think i can't kill disrupt / reflect chosen with speed tactic, i'd rather just run away from it)
but if you wish, I can make the necessary build and we will fight.
sorc is stronger in 1v1 combat, but I prefer BW because it has more control
noobwarrior wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:41 am I'm slowly starting to like his videos
glad to hear it
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Ads
reynor007

Post#19 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:57 pm

Krima wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:41 am :shock:

thank you, but there is one thing, I kill 2-3 mdps without any problems, but I can hardly kill solo def we, which just throws a dagger with WB at me, and if def WE has Trivial Blows, I can never kill her
it is with my perfect performance, any accidental disropt or my mistake, and it is always deathммммммммммм
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Parallell86

Post#20 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:03 pm

reynor007 wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:57 pm
Krima wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:41 am :shock:

thank you, but there is one thing, I kill 2-3 mdps without any problems, but I can hardly kill solo def we, which just throws a dagger with WB at me, and if def WE has Trivial Blows, I can never kill her
it is with my perfect performance, any accidental disropt or my mistake, and it is always deathммммммммммм
Trivial Blows has been broken for as long as I can remember. When did they fix this?