Recent Topics

Ads

[Volgograd] WL and AM are OP !

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Eathisword

Re: [Volgograd] The last one.

Post#461 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:39 pm

Grunbag wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:21 pm I hope you'll be back someday , you made me rlol an IB :)
I am not leaving the game, really. Just going much more casually about it and ending the youtube thing. Time to try new classes, spent some time in T1 or PvE, don't know yet.

Keep up the good work on the project lad. We need people like you in here!
peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:31 pm One of the most likeable, humble, and down-to-earth players in the game. Also one of the best, never reliant on a group or warband to get results, always creating amazing videos.

Wish you the best with future endeavours.
Thanks ! You're not such a bad human being yourself mate, despite your ''elitist'' reputation :lol:
@everyone : that reputation has no basis in reality: he lets ME, play with THEM. Gosh !
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

Ads
Haskr

Post#462 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:04 pm

I enjoyed the video, it was very nice! :)

Why did the witch elf not die, does she have regen gear?

carlos

Post#463 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:15 pm

I also enjoyed the video. Also, thx for being helpful ingame.
Starfkr

Nadril21

Post#464 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:38 pm

You always have the best videos. Will miss you showcasing how badass one of the most complex classes in the game can be when reached perfection.
Nadril the Witchunter YouTube
Nadrill the Wizard
Grumbler the Ironbreaker
Fancyfeet the Shadow Warrior

carmine3161

Post#465 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:57 pm

Thanks for the video's Volgo sad to see you go but hopefully the phoenix will rise again.
Sybella SW 40/82(Lying in wait) | Quillbolt WL 40/83 |
My Videos My Twitch

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#466 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:36 pm

Eathisword wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:39 pm
Grunbag wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:21 pm I hope you'll be back someday , you made me rlol an IB :)
I am not leaving the game, really. Just going much more casually about it and ending the youtube thing. Time to try new classes, spent some time in T1 or PvE, don't know yet.

Keep up the good work on the project lad. We need people like you in here!
peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:31 pm One of the most likeable, humble, and down-to-earth players in the game. Also one of the best, never reliant on a group or warband to get results, always creating amazing videos.

Wish you the best with future endeavours.
Thanks ! You're not such a bad human being yourself mate, despite your ''elitist'' reputation :lol:
@everyone : that reputation has no basis in reality: he lets ME, play with THEM. Gosh !
Good to hear , hope to see you soon in a fortress siege !!!
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

zgolec

Post#467 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:04 pm

Thanks for all inspiration, tips and awesome vids Volgo. Goof luck with your future endavours!

Se ya on battlefield!!!
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Eathisword

Re: [Volgograd] WL and AM are OP !

Post#468 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:03 am

Well well... Couldn't stay away more than 6 months ! So... here we go : title says it all (its sarcastic!)
Mostly fight against other lowbies, some versus high renown people (83 AM, 75 ish WL, 60ish slayer...)
Anyway, I am having fun on BG. Starting fresh (no real toons on destro, no guild, no bank... gives a fresh perspective also to make content for newer player.) So we'll see where it leads us !
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#469 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:15 am

Eathisword wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:03 am Well well... Couldn't stay away more than 6 months ! So... here we go : title says it all (its sarcastic!)
Mostly fight against other lowbies, some versus high renown people (83 AM, 75 ish WL, 60ish slayer...)
Anyway, I am having fun on BG. Starting fresh (no real toons on destro, no guild, no bank... gives a fresh perspective also to make content for newer player.) So we'll see where it leads us !
Nicely done and good use of bolster. :)

This AM was a pain to watch.
Dying is no option.

crystl32

Post#470 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:38 am

955 crit on that AM are you kidding me phahaa
its what he deserved :D