Recent Topics

Ads

[Volgograd] WL and AM are OP !

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
peterthepan3

Re: [Volgograd] WL and AM are OP !

Post#481 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:51 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:48 pm This video pretty much sums up my own experience with White Lions as well, and they only get easier to kill solo as your renown rank goes up.

I just hope that you eventually are able to show the progression of grouping that happens - after you kill one several times solo you then see them in groups of two. After killing the 2 man groups a few times you see them either in a group of 3 or a 2 man + healer. If you get lucky and kill that iteration they put together a 6 man and hunt you down.

I've seen it happen with all the order dps classes over time, don't know if it happens with destro classes too - but the evolution is amusing to watch happen over time. :lol:
Not to take away from your experiences (and victories), but the WLs in the video aren't indicative of the potency of the class in a 1v1 when played by an exceptional player: players like Confused and Ragra don't seem to play anymore, so the solo WLs now are pretty mediocre compared to them, imo (you also have Azeyune but he seems to be more group-based).

Having said that, a good Chosen (like yourself) can put up a good fight against WLs, for sure.

Ads
Eathisword

Re: [Volgograd] WL and AM are OP !

Post#482 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:17 pm

kmark101 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:17 am Based on this video its either WL's are extremely weak despite what all destro whines or BG is super op compared to it's "mirror". I mean as a low realm rank character you are pumping ut huge numbers... I don't think we ever saw such high numbers from your fully decked IB...
Yeah, mostly everyone is right : bolster makes up for that. I passed 31 today and the drop in power is significant. we'll see. I got RR40 though, so most likely will buy Anni+BL and grind to 40 right away.
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.