Recent Topics

Ads

[Volgograd] WL and AM are OP !

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Eathisword

Re: [Volgograd] Barracuda, from the Heart

Post#451 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:45 am

Valarion wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:10 am
Penril wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:47 pm Barracuda > Volgograd.
Volgo hasnt been hitting my alts as hard lately. I think he resorted to a less extreme dps spec?
I haven't figured a spec I like with all the changes since Aza came back. So many classes fight different now. So, I am still trying stuff out to find a good all-round build. Not much luck thus far.
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

Ads
daniilpb

Post#452 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:01 am

A deep sadness, combined with a quiet pain hit me from time to time when I realize over and over again that ganking is a wasteland part of the game though it’s one of the most entertaining and pleasant to watch.
<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Arfi - Swordmaster.
Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage

Eathisword

Post#453 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:34 pm

daniilpb wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:01 am A deep sadness, combined with a quiet pain hit me from time to time when I realize over and over again that ganking is a wasteland part of the game though it’s one of the most entertaining and pleasant to watch.
Ya... Wasteland. But hey, gotta play with what's given to you. No one literally gives a **** about the ganking game, be it in RvR design or class balance.
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

Bits

Post#454 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:12 pm

Fun. Good stuff.

Bits, Instrument, Fiction, Arc, Font, Fact, Paper, Serif ++

CeeJay89

Post#455 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:55 pm

Eathisword wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:34 pm
daniilpb wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:01 am A deep sadness, combined with a quiet pain hit me from time to time when I realize over and over again that ganking is a wasteland part of the game though it’s one of the most entertaining and pleasant to watch.
Ya... Wasteland. But hey, gotta play with what's given to you. No one literally gives a **** about the ganking game, be it in RvR design or class balance.
It's literally the only aspect of the game I care about, unfortunately. Large scale and 6v6 are the most boring things to play and watch.

Roaming is just more fun to me, but it's slowly dying out with all the changes. At least that's how I feel.

Silverbow100

Post#456 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:04 pm

Loved to watch! keep the vids up

Eathisword

Re: [Volgograd] The last one.

Post#457 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:23 pm

This is it. I just hit RR80. I had basically quit, but for 2 months, it kept nagging me. RR78... so close. So I came back and got it done. This is gonna be the last Volgograd PvP/RvR video. If opportunity arise to make something else that I find cool with RoR or youtube, guides, new gear, IB rework (pretty please !), I will ! So, this is not adios, just a thank you.

At the beginning, I started making videos to get people in the game. I think its mission accomplished. The scale of what it reached for this dead game is much larger than I ever expected. We've reached over 100k youtube views of this weird solo IB. Blowing my mind... Literally. I received hundreds of email, thousands of ingame tells about RoR. Considering it and looking back, I feel like my Volgograd youtube silliness kinda has no reason to exist anymore, except showing off, which is not really something I want to pursue too much (just a little bit !).

Thank you for supporting this Volgograd journey over the years.

Thank you because I learned so much doing this. I learned a lot about myself. About trying to stay humble while wanting to showboat at the same time. Learning to deal with adversity and negative comments ONLINE without getting angry at others, but mostly at myself. I failed miserably a couple of time, but yeah, you get the idea. I must confess: I am a bit tired of it now. Its been a delicate balance of great interaction with people I had never met, and negative comments, basically every time I logged on. Its been 3 years now. And I honestly just want to play games. So again : thanks.

See ya on the battlefield !
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

peterthepan3

Post#458 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:31 pm

One of the most likeable, humble, and down-to-earth players in the game. Also one of the best, never reliant on a group or warband to get results, always creating amazing videos.

Wish you the best with future endeavours.

Ads
oaliaen

Post#459 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:45 pm

the music fits very well....run all day and run all night

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#460 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:21 pm

I hope you'll be back someday , you made me rlol an IB :)
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer